Ch 25|Cold Bath

As Yoongi predicted, Jimin did not want to kiss him after he had the talk with his eomma. He distanced himself completely from Yoongi and got shy every time the older boy came remotely close to him. Yoongi sighed, giving the boy the space he needed, and carried on with his life, missing the feeling of Jimin in his arms.

This was the reason why Mrs. Park walked into dinner that night to see a blushing Jimin and a pouting Yoongi. She smiled. 

"Did you two break up?" She asked, sarcasm dripping in her voice, and Yoongi now had the guts to give Mrs. Park a decent stink eye just because she was the reason why Jimin wouldn't cuddle.Mrs. Park chuckled. It was nice to see Yoongi being unprofessional around her for a change.

"No, my boyfriend won't cuddle with me because he thinks it's a sexual action," He talked through his pout, putting air quotes to emphasize the "sexual action". Then he proceeded to huff and rest his chin on his hand. Whiny Yoongi instantly secured a special spot in Mrs. Park's heart. She ruffled his hair and sat next to him, taking a plate full of chow mein and sniffing it.

"Don't worry he'll come around," She said, taking a bite.

"It's not applicable to us anyway, why would you say that to Jimin about pregnancies and things, he's a guy!" Yoongi argued, still pouting.

"It's not that hyungie I know it doesn't apply to me~" Jimin said twisting slightly in shyness. 

"Honey then why? Your hyung's sad," Mrs. Park said, taking Yoongi's side. "It's not like I'm gonna let him live if he uses you, and he doesn't seem like the type to do that anyway,"

"But eomma you said when two people love each other-"

"You used THAT line? Oh my gosh he's never gonna cuddle again," Yoongi said, putting his chopsticks down in defeat.

Mrs. Park was a bit offended, but more amused at the reason behind Yoongi's whining. She had not seen someone so frustrated over something so soft and childish, at least, not in terms of romantic relationships.

"Hey how was I gonna start then? Hm? It's not like I had the talk experience with anyone ever before!" Mrs. Park huffed and went back to her food and Yoongi continued to pout. Unable to stand the sight of his hyung's sad face, Jimin leaned over the counter and placed a kiss on Yoongi's cheek, making the boy brighten up instantly, and making him smile one of those full, ecstatic gummy smiles. "I wiiin~" The older boy sang pinching the younger's cheek, and by that point Mrs. Park was feeling like a third wheel.

"And there goes my appetite," she said standing up, despite the fact that she had already gone through the entire plate, and washed the empty plate before walking away, bidding them a good night and ruffling both of their hair.

At Yoongi's questioning look she smirked and said, "You're practically part of the family now, get over it," and descended down the stairs, leaving the couple to themselves.

Once she was gone, Jimin looked at Yoongi who was in the process of inhaling his food in top speed. "What's the hurry?" He asked, moving places to Yoongi's side, and Yoongi responded in the most serious face, "Sleepy, hungry and really have to pee,"

"Oh so no kiss and cuddle tonight?" Jimin asked, raising a brow coyly and watched as the expressions on his hyung's face change.

"I said I gotta pee, not I don't wanna cuddle," He said quickly, making Jimin giggle.

"Gimme a sec" He said again, pushing away his plate, quickly getting up and running into his room and slamming the door. 

When Yoongi came back, fixing his red and black checkered pajama pants, Jimin was on the couch smiling at him. It was a good thing to see rather than the shy and embarrassed looks he had received all day long.