Ch 22| Exploration

That night I saw Hoseok again, but this time, he seemed less murderous, less angered. "Yoonie," His soft voice whispered, half touching the side of my face. "I love you,"

"I love you too Hseokie," I whispered, trying to hold onto his hand which turned to mist at my touch. 

"Don't miss me too much, love, I'll see you on the other side,"He said, and disappeared in a shower of light.

"Goodbye Seokie," I said into the empty black space, feeling the cold of the tears rolling down my cheeks. But the moisture went as soon as it came, as I found it being wiped away by a soft hand. Small kisses were placed on either side of my face, and I felt the same hand caressing my hair. Humming I rolled over, slowly opening my eyes, to find a certain Mochi in front of me, watching me with concerned eyes.

I barely stopped myself from screaming, and quickly adjusted the blanket over my shoulders, going red at the memory that I had gone to sleep shirtless the other night.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked moving deeper and deeper into the blankets.

"You should really start locking your door, someday a thie- hyung what are you doing?"

"Nothing," I said, scolding my lazy ass for not locking the door before becoming one with the bed.

"No, are you cold?" He asked again, moving closer.

"I'm not," I said, moving a bit back.

"Ooooh are you shirtless or something under there?" He said, beginning to grin, and I just couldn't let the chance to make him blush slip by. "Yep. Shirtless," I admitted, looking him dead straight in the eyes, and pulling down the blanket a bit to expose my collarbones and shoulders.

And I got my reaction, because Jimin began to turn into a million shades of red again, and looked down shyly.

"Is it bad that I wanna see?" He asked quietly. And it was my turn to stop breathing."Uh- what?"

"I wanna see..." Jimin repeated, blushing a little harder.

I did not want to show him. I wasn't anything much, just pale, flat and wide shouldered for some reason. I never actually paid attention, nor had the money to keep up my fitness, and I knew I had a less than average body. Going red, I shook my head, covering myself up again.

"Will you show me if I show you?" He asked, tilting his head to a side, and without even giving  me half a second to open my mouth, he began to pull his white t shirt over his head, revealing his tan body.

Soft curves, honey skin, thin waist, he was beautiful. I could see the small fading scars from the surgeries, and I could make out the structure of his rib cage slightly, but most f all, I could clearly see the line that went from thin waist and into what would be curved hips under his cotton pajama bottoms.

Stunned and speechless, I stared, feeling my throat dry.

"Now show me," he said, getting on all fours, one hand reaching for the edge of my blanket.

I was too distracted to see the hand, and before I could react, the blanket came flying off my body. I shot up to grab the blanket, but he had thrown it on the floor, and was staring at my pale pathetic skin.

*

Jimin stared, mouth open slightly at the sight in front of him. Now that Yoongi was sitting up, Jimin had the perfect view. Like he had noticed before, Yoongi wasn't buff, but toned. His shoulders were wide, but not too much, and he had a solid chest, giving way to his ever so lightly defined midsection, and having just woken up, his pants which Jimin saw was a bit to big for Yoongi, had slightly slid down revealing the beginning of a very clean v line. It was perfection in Jimin's eyes.