Quirrell

"Quirinus, is there an issue?" Severus questioned, following the other professor. He suspected the man for Potter's fall. If his suspicions were correct, and the Professor truly was with Voldemort, than Potter was surely in danger.

Quirrell spun around, slightly shocked, before putting back on his usual stuttering act. "N-no, Severus, I w-w-was just r-running off to ch-check on a s-stu-dent."

"What for?" Snape demanded, obviously not buying Quirrell's act.

"Th-they were f-f-feeling ill," Quirrell said shakily before rushing off to his classroom. "I b-best be going a-actually-"

"What did you do to Potter?" Snape growled, cutting the man off. 

"P-Potter?" Quirrell echoed anxiously, beginning to close his door. "Harry P-P-Potter? What's wr-wrong with the b-b-boy?" 

Snape stuck his hand between the wooden door of the Defense Against Darks Arts room, and the wall, narrowing his eyes. "You know very well what's wrong with the boy." 

"I haven't the s-slightest idea," Quirrell protested quickly, shaking his head. "B-but I must b-be checking m-m-my papers so-"

"Fine then," Snape scowled, deciding he'd get more information from the Potter boy first.  He needed more proof of his suspicions, even though everything he feared was obviously correct.  He rolled his eyes in frustration, slamming Quirrell's door shut and turning back to the Great Hall.  He had a plan to speak with Potter later. 

A/N))

Heya!  So, I'm going to be starting another Harry Potter fanfic soon, but don't worry because I'll still be updating this one.  I'm really excited for the next one, and it would mean a lot to me if you'd check it out!  I'm planning on calling it 'The Graveyard', but that might change, who knows?  Sorry for the short and bland chapter by the way!  If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them, and thank y'all so much for your support as always! 

Stay salty,
- Angie