Right and Wrong Again

Harry winced as his Uncle Vernon grabbed his burnt arm. The beefy man growled as he began dragging him down the steps and into the basement.

Harry has been in the basement many times before. Whether it was to get something to cook for dinner- which he never got to eat- or to get something for the garden. But he had never been allowed in a small, separate room in that basement. The room was called 'Vernon's workshop', and the only person who had ever been allowed in there was Vernon himself.

Harry had never questioned what was in that room before. He just figured it was a room full of his Uncle's work supplies. But he was wrong. Again. 

Uncle Vernon reached into his pocket, shuffling around before he found his keys.  He pulled the metal pieces out of his pocket before sticking one of the dangling keys into the keyhole of the door to that mysterious room. 

"Don't think your punishment is over yet, freak!" he screeched at the eleven year old boy before shoving him into the room.

"Ah!" Harry yelped, stumbling into the room. He looked around, and his face fell. They were underground, so obviously there weren't any windows. The walls were a blank off white, and the floor a cold gray, tile. But what scared him the most was the weapons hanging on the walls. There were multiple sharp knives in many sizes, three different thick belts, lighters, shovels, and so much more.

Harry spun around frantically to look at his uncle, who was smirking and locking the door shut.  He could only hope he was wrong when he thought his uncle would beat him.  But this time, he was right. 

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter! 

Short again, I know I know.  I'm working on it, okay?  See ya Tuesday. 

*me running out of ideas*
Ummm...I've got a question for y'all this time:
Who are some of your favorite artists/bands? 

Stay salty,
- Angie