Don't Pry

Hermione gave Harry's hand a small squeeze.  She was really worried about him.  He had just been thrashing around and screaming in his sleep minutes ago. 

The boy's face was now covered in a cold sweat and he was shaking uncontrollably.  Luckily he was awake now. 

"Harry..." Hermione started again, "Harry, what happened? Are you alright? What's wrong? What were you dreaming about? Was it-"

"Hang on, 'Mione," Seamus whispered, shaking his head. "Harry..." he said slowly, "do you want us to get Professor McGonagall?" 

"N-no!" Harry finally spoke, although he looked utterly terrified. "No..I'm alright...sorry I scared you guys..." he said, calming down a little. 

Hermione and Ron shared a skeptical look.  They were obviously about to protest, but Seamus stopped them. 

"Don't pry 'im," he whispered, "if something's wrong he'll tell us. Won't you, 'Arry?" he asked Harry gently, still stroking his hair.

Harry nodded slowly, looking up at Seamus with a small, grateful smile.

Hermione sighed, knowing Seamus was right. Prying him would only make things worse. That didn't mean they weren't all still suspicious though.

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter!

So I decided to update twice today instead of yesterday. Sorry! Also sorry for the short chapter! See ya later!

Oh btw, I decided to stick with the Harry x Seamus ship. Thanks for your opinions! I'm still gonna be trying to focus on some background ships as well.

Answer the question:
Salty or sweet?

Stay salty (haha)
- Angie