Bound In Ruins- Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Present Day

"Silk suits you," I overheard a male voice say.

Squealing in shock, I shrieked at the surprise.

"Kai," I stated angrily.

He had just scared the hell out of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused turning around.

He was shirtless, with sweatpants hanging low from his hips leaving little to imagination.

Holy hell this man was a Greek God.

Feeling bare, I had just finished getting dressed in my silk pajamas and matching tank and was just about to climb into bed, not hearing the bedroom door open.

"I'd like to ask you the same thing. You're in my side of the estate," he stated.

I laughed, "Your side? Your parents told me this wing was vacant."

He shot me an amused expression, "Sure they did."

"What is the matter with you?" I asked point blank.

He may have been a gorgeous man, but I refused to let his looks affect me.

"You're seriously mad that I'm sleeping next door to you? Get a grip," I spat out.

He seriously needed to get over whatever grudge he had with me.

I was not his enemy.

"You do realize what's happening, right?" He asked flicking the lighter he had in his hand on and off.

"No actually, amuse me." I stated placing my hands on my hips.

He laughed, "I take over my father's company in a few months' time. Just a few months after that, we get married and you're stuck with the arrogant asshole you can't seem to stop thinking about."

I interjected, "I do not think of you." I lied.

"Sure," He responded unconvinced.

"You really need to hop off that high horse of yours. I don't know what the hell made you a bitter human being but it can't be any worse than the life I've lived, so if you want to be a big arrogant Dick, I'm not the right girl to be projecting those feelings towards. Got it?" I warned.

I've had enough of his bullshit.

"Got it," He whispered.

Taken aback, I didn't think he would put up a lack of a fight.

"That's it?" I asked confused.

"Yup," he responded cheekily.

"I think we'll get along just fine, James." He stated walking up to me.

"After all, it seems as if neither of us can really quit playing these games, am I right?" He asked as he whispered in my ear.

"Not this, stop it." I stated defensively, pushing him back.

"Ah that's what it is," He stated laughing.

"What the hell are you laughing for?" I asked confused.

The man was nuts.

"This," he stated pointing in between us.

"Sexual tension." He clarified.

I laughed.

"Sure," I stated before walking towards my bed.

He followed, making me turn around in confusion.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked shocked as he quickly turned me around and landed his lips smack on mine.

At first, I had been surprised but immediately forgot about all things around me as his tongued moved against mine.

Lifting me upward, I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him harder.

Laying me on my bed, He moved his lips to kiss down my jawline, to my neck, to my collarbone.

This was my absolute weak spot.

I felt my fingers digging into his back, needing more.

"Shit," I muttered.

Feeling him smirk against my skin, He quickly moved upward and claimed my lips in his.

Biting my bottom lip, I absolutely lost my shits.

His hand rested against my throat, not allowing for much control.

He devoured my lips and kissed me feverishly, leaving me gasping for air.

Turning us around when able to, I flipped us so that I was on top of him.

Kissing him hard, I clawed at his back, needing more from him.

Feeling his hands land on my waist and gripping tight, he groaned in response to my movements.

"Fuck-" He shouted before pushing me off slightly where he walked away and slammed the door behind.

You've got to be kidding me.

This happened not once but twice.

Fuck was right.