Bound In Ruins- Chapter 18

Chapter 18

College- 6 years ago

"What do you think?" I asked Lennox as I twirled inside our room.

"Edgy yet very classy. How do you manage to do that Soph? It's like you've gained curves in all the right places girl look at those BOOBS!" Lennox asked as she shut her laptop off and tossed it to the side gawking my body.

I looked at myself in the mirror and appreciate my newfound curves. Truly, it was Freshman fifteen kicking in full gear but I wasn't complaining. I was stick thin a few months ago and I saw myself that I was growing curves in all the right places.

"Awesome. You ready to go?" I asked her as I finished brushing my hair.

"Sure thing, girlie. Where is this place at anyways exactly?" She asked as we made our way out of our dorm where we were greeted to both Reese and Xander.

"Not sure exactly. Looks like we're about to find out," I stated winking at her as we walked down to greet them.

"Hey babe," Reese stated grabbing Lennox in his arms.

"You ready?" Xander asked grabbing my hand and tugging me to him.

"Just to make sure you and Lennox both have fakes right?" Xander added looking at me to Lennox.

Lennox shook her head, "Don't worry. We'll get it sorted." Xander added pulling me in for a kiss.

"You don't want to grab a heavier jacket?" He asked pulling away from my lips.

"My leather jacket not good enough?" I asked looking down at my outfits. I was wearing black jeans, black leather jacket and a pair of sturdy platform boots.

"It's more than good, I just don't want you to be cold on the ride there," He added rubbing my arms up and down.

"It's the beginning of April. We'll be lucky if it just doesn't rain on us," I stated kissing his cheek while grabbing my helmet from his trunk on his bike.

"Alright then. Mates we will see you all there," Xander told Reese who was taking a cab.

"Why can't we just all go together?" I asked Xander as they hopped in their cab.

"Do you want to be cooped up in a car with Reese when he's shit faced? Talk about a porno flick I want no part of with him and Lennox," Xander stated fake gagging.

Slapping his shoulder, he laughed as he placed his helmet over his head.

"Get on before I second guess why I even agreed to this to begin with." I said tapping his seat.

He hopped on and roared his motorcycle to life and drove through the city.

I felt my usual grip on him tighten as we went over Brooklyn Bridge.

I could never get over this view.

I threw my hands to my sides and laughed at myself taking In the fresh air hitting us.

I will never protest getting on the back of a motorcycle again in my life.

"Hold on before your sweet ass falls off!" Xander yelled at me causing me to laugh.

"Yes, sir." I shouted back throwing my hands back around his waist.

We rode for another five minutes until we reached out destination.

It was around midnight when we got to what I assumed was a club as apparent by the amount of civilians gathered outside.

"Here we are," Xander stated parking on the side of the road.