Bound In Ruins- Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Monte Carlo. I never in a million years ever thought I'd be here, on a yacht, sipping some great drinks." I stated, laying on the net that in the back of the boat in my swimsuit.

I heard great music playing, Capital Letters by Hailee Steinfeld and BloodPop blasting from the Yacht speakers. The song definitely suited my mood.

"And you wanted to go back to New York," Kai said shaking his head.

Taking his shirt off, I held back the need to jump him in this exact moment.

He had muscles that were unlike any other I had seen. He had the face and body of a damn fictional character.

"Come on, let's go for a swim." He said, extending his hand out to me.

"I think I'll pass. God knows you're just trying to get me out there to murder me for my industry," I stated winking at him.

Seeing a flicker in his eyes, a smile grew wide on his face.

"Fine. At least help me with sunscreen then," He said handing me the sunscreen.

I stood up and squirted some on my hands first.

Placing my hands on his back, I relished in the feel of his smooth skin under my fingertips. His body was hard with muscles, yet his skin was smoother than anything I'd ever felt.

Rubbing the sunscreen over his shoulders, he turned around and I shot him a look.

"You can't apply sunscreen to your front side?" I asked amused.

He shook his head, "Since you already have it one your fingers, might as well finish the rest, right?"

"Right," I answered not actually agreeing with him.

Rubbing the cream over his smooth biceps, I struggled not to rub the crema into his skin over his pecs.

He was unreal.

I could feel his enthusiasm radiating between us, and I knew that he was satisfied at what he was doing to me.

And boy was he turning me the hell on.

"Alright, time for the face." I stated squirting way more sunscreen on my hands than needed and plastered it all over his face.

"I think you put a little too much, James." He stated causing me to laugh.

His face was a completely different color due to the excessive sunscreen and I couldn't fight back my laughter.

"I think it looks nice," I stated trying hard not to laugh. Of course, I failed miserably.

"Right," he stated.

In one swift movement, I felt my body turn upside down and I knew exactly what had happened.

"Kai! Don't you dare throw me in the water!" I screamed slapping his back and kicking my feet like a child.

I felt his hand slap my ass and my squeal caused him to laugh, "KAI!"

"Sorry, sweetheart. But don't you ever mess with me."

Flipping me so that I was now normal side up, he forced me to wrap my legs around his waist, as his hands held me upward.

"And who said I'm throwing you in? You'll be joining me though," He stated winking at me as he stood on the edge of the yacht.

"Kaius, don't!" I screamed and in one movement, we were airborne.