Back To School -1

Hello! I have wanted to write fan-fiction for a while now. I never had much confidence in my writing, but when one of my good friends told me that one of my drafts was a cool story. I felt the need to write something else. So here you go! I hope you like it! I would also like to give credit to AANekoo for help with the plot and story line!

This story is going to most of the time be told in third person view, but may that change.(Future me- Ha I lied, LOL)

Marinette awoke to the sound of her alarm clock at 6:00 am.

"AArghh" Marinette exclaimed as she turned over to her alarm clock as she snoozed it. She rolled over again and pulled the covers over her head and attempted to go back to sleep. But before she could fall back asleep she found her cheek being pinched.

"Ow!" Marinette yelped as she sat up as she started to rub her cheek.

"Marinette, you have to get up. You don't want to be late on your first day of school?" Tikki asked as she floated in front of Marinette.

"Well, I guess so." Marinette said sleepily as she got up out of bed. As Marinette got up and started to brush her teeth and do her morning routine; Tikki followed her to the bathroom and did the same.

"Ya row, I fink tat dis school year might be different from the last." Tikki said between brushes, as she spit out her toothpaste into the sink she looked at Marinette through the mirror.

"Marinette? Are you thinking about Adrien again? You have that same dumb expression on your face." Tikki asked as she poked Marinette lightly.

"Pfttt, noooooo." Marinette said as she spit out her own toothpaste.

"Hmmmm." Tikki said as she waited for Marinette to get ready.

*********

Once Marinette had gotten ready and was heading downstairs it was already 7:30. As Marinette saw the time she rushed down the rest of the stairs and grabbed a croissant on her way out the door.

"Ow." Tikki deadpanned when Marinette finally arrived at school. Marinette ignored her kwami and headed up the steps of her high school. As she climbed the steps in a hurry, she accidentally bumped into Adrien.

As Adrien caught her, he looked down at the girl that had bumped into him. He found his friend Marinette.

"Oh hey Marinette!" Adrien said as he settled Marinette back onto her feet.

"I...Um......Aaaaa....." Marinette said as she stood there in front of Adrien.

"Ok, have a good day Marinette!" Adrien said as he placed a hand on Marinette's shoulder before he walked away with Nino.

"Woooow" Marinette heard Alya say as she saw her best friend move in front of her. Alya waved a hand in front of her as Marinette stood there frozen. Finally Alya had enough and punched her best friend in the arm playfully.

"Hey, what was that for?" Marinette said as she rubbed her shoulder.

"I'll tell you later." Alya says as the school bell rings to signal class starts in 2 minutes.

********

As Marinette made it out of her last class before lunch, Alya was waiting for her in the doorway.

"So wanna tell me what happened?" Alya asked as she followed Marinette out of the hall.

"I thought you saw the thing happen? Weren't you there?" Marinette ask's, as her and Alya make their way to Marinette's house for their lunch hour.

"Hey Mamma! Hey Papa!" Marinette said as they walked into the bakery they called home.

"Hey Ms. Sabine! Well no, I only saw the part where you were being a dunce." Alya said as they passed Marinette's parents and made their way to the stairs.

"Hey, I was not!" Marinette exclaimed as they climbed into her room.

"Well anyway, what happened?" Alya asked as she sat on Marinette's bed.

As Marinette made her way to her office chair she explained to Alya what happened. Alya made fun of her, and said that she needs to actually talk to Adrien if she wanted to be more than friends. When Marinette's mom brought some croissants, grapes, and cheese; for their lunch a few minutes after they had gone up to Marinette's room. They had already settled down and were deep in conversation.

********

As they finished up lunch and headed back to school to go to the rest of their classes. They had all their classes after lunch separate so they agreed to meet up after school to work on homework.

Authors note-

So what did you think of my first chapter? I would like to again, give credit to my good friend AANekoo for helping me with this. I hope you liked it! I will hopefully be posting the new chapter soon. I'm also gonna give some credit to FanFics4u667 for helping with grammar and spelling.