Mask -19

Hey guys, sorry for not posting! I needed a small break and, then the fourth came around. So I was a bit busy, sorry again for not posting but here ya go! Also if you have any suggestions for a chapter, or a new story that you want me to write. Pleez comment!

Adrien's Pov-

"What?" Mari and I both say in unison as we turn to see her parents smiling.

"Oh you know, all the times Ladybug has dropped her yo-yo."  Her dad says chuckling 

"Oh my god! Tikki!" Mari says as she turns to her kwami glaring. I laugh at the memories of all the times she dropped her yo-yo on me.

"Oh I remember all the times Chat here hit me with his staff!" She says as she turns on her heal and points her finger at me. I stop laughing as I feel heat rushing to my face from embarrassment, only to see the same on hers.

"Aww snap! We're just gonna head out," I hear her parents say as I watch the kwamis hop off of the kitchen stools. I look back to a fuming Marinette as I gulp, hoping she'll spare me.

"And all the times you feel on your own feet, and the time you sneezed and fell off of a building and I had to go save you." She says taking a step closer.

"Hey! It's not my fault that I'm allergic to pigeons!" I respond with as I take a step back.

"Well, it's not my fault that I mess up some times." She says dropping her hands to her sides, smirking while taking a step forward. I take a step backward only to feel a sooth surface behind me, great, now I'm stuck. I think as I turn to see I was pushed up against the wall.

"U-um, Mari?" I ask as I look back to see Mari closer than I left her.

"That's mine," She says as she lightly taps the mascaraed mask, then turns on her heels and walks up to her room.

As she leaves I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I slide down the wall and sit down, trying to catch my breath. I try to calm down as I hear foot steps entering the kitchen.

"Oh wow, you okay kid? What did she do to you?" Plagg asks as he squats down in front of me.

"I-um." I stutter as I look up to see a concerned Plagg looking at me.

"I don't really know, I guess I just. Well I don't really know Plagg," I say as I plead to Plagg with  my eyes begging for an answer.

"Don't worry kid it'll get better." I wince as he pats my shoulder.

"Jeez, what happened?" He asks as he pulls on the collar of my shirt to reveal one of the bruises from a battle a couple days ago.

"Oh that? Well you can't fix everything." I say with a smile as I stand up and untie the mask.

"What are you doing? Her parents are still home!" He whisper shouts at me as he pushes on the mask to keep it on my face.

"What? Her parents already know her identity? She knows mine and I know hers, and her parents know hers. So why can't they know mine?" I ask cocking an eyebrow.

"Well, when you put it like that." He say says he lowers his hands.

"Oi! I want cuddles!" I hear Tikki yell from the living room as I lower the mask.

"I gotta go!" Plagg says before standing up, heading towards the door.

"Say hello to my future parents for me!" I yell as he walk out of the kitchen.

"Ughh, here we go." I say as I stand up and head toward the stairs leading to Mari's room.

** - insert something that you would vote for- **

"It's open!" I hear her yell from inside as I knock.

"Oh hey!" She says as she turn around to face me from her desk.

"What are you working on? " I ask as I try to look over her shoulder.

"Oh! That, it's Alya's wedding dress!" She says with a warm smile.

"Did I miss something?" I ask, giving her a concerned look.

"I'm messing with you Chat, it's my dress for dance." She says as she turns in her chair and continues working on the dress.

"Um okay can I see?" I ask taking a step closer.

"Nope! You get to see when we go to the dance next Friday!" She say turning around, blocking my view of her desk.

"Ugh- Wait, did you just?" I ask giving her a skeptical look.

"Yes, yes I did. So are you coming?" She asks looking up at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"Well I can't say no to those." I say cupping my hands around her cheeks.

"Oop sorry guys, but we gotta go kid!" Plagg says as I hear the door open.

"Aww, well see you tomorrow." Mari says as I place a small kiss on her nose.

"Bye!" I say as I transform and leap out her window.

"Hey Plagg, I'm gonna need your help." I say as I leap from rooftop to rooftop.

'Hmm, depends on what it is and what I get after.' He answers through our bond as I round a corner, almost touching the ground.

"Ugh, fine. Camembert, and I need help picking out stuff for the dance. It completely slipped my mind these past few weeks." I say as I slip into my room, leaving the cool night behind me. 

"I'll help you tomorrow after school, but you need sleep kid." He says as I detransfrom and sit down on the arm of my couch.

"Ughh, fine!" I exclaim as I flop back onto the couch.

"In your bed kid, come on! Just because I'm older doesn't mean I'm baby sitting you!" He says as he pokes my head.

"Hmm, wait can you two come to the dance?" I ask as I sit up and head toward my bed.

"Me and Tikki?" He says gesturing to himself as he settles down on the makeshift bed I had for him. (An- Plagg's in his pocket form now.)

"Yah, in you guys's human-ish forms though." I say as I watch the small kwami think about it.

"I would have to hide my tail, ears and Tikki would have to hide her antenna. But I think we could pull it off, I still have to ask her though. She might not want to." He says as we both settle underneath our blankets.

"Hmm." I hum as I clap my hands to turn of the lights. (An- 'Cause he's a fancy boi)

Word Count - 1077

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda losing interest in the story. If you guys have any ideas for this story or a new one, don't be afraid to tell me! I will try to wrap the story up, it will be ending soon though. Anyway, how are you guys holding up in quarantine? Have a good day/night!

Ry out!