An Unexpected Visit -18

Hey!

I really enjoyed writing this story and I am sorry that I have to be ending it soon. I can't tell you how many chapters there will be, but I can tell you there will be more. After I finish this, I have one very vague idea for a new story. But it would help if you guys could give me ideas, I want to try to write a story from a different fandom. If you guys have any ideas, it would be great if you could comment them!

Mari's Pov- 

As Adrien and I share a passionate kiss, I hear Tikki fan-girling. I pull away as I hear Plagg trying to calm Tikki down.

"I- um. Wow." Adrien breathes as we look at each other.

"Um, wait. What time is it?!" I ask before pulling my phone out of my bag.

"Oh shit!" I yell as I see that it was one in the morning.

"What?!" Tikki yells, snapping out of her fan-girl daze.

"Guys! Tikki spots on! It's one in the morning!" I yell just before the red light envelopes me and I cross the few to Plagg.

"Good bye." I whisper in his ear as I hug him and turn to Adrien who was still shocked, and a little dazed from what happened.

"See you tomorrow Adrien," I say as I cross the space between us and enclose him in a tight hug.

"Yup, bye Mari!" Adrien says before leaping off the Eiffel Tower.

"Chat!" I say not wanting to reveal his identity, as I look over the end to see him falling.

"Plagg, claws out!" He yells, and Plagg gets sucked off of the platform and into his ring.

"Ugh, you stupid cat! You scared me!" I say as I jump off the room with him, and latch my yo-yo onto a building. I give him a sarcastic salute as I yank my body in the direction of my home.

"Love you too Bugaboo!" He yelled back as he launched himself forward to his house.

"Ugh, stupid cat. I told him not to call me that." I mutter as I swing between buildings 

'Well, you know him.' Tikki says through our bond as I swing off of a building.

"Yah sadly I do. Tikki, spots off." I say as I swing onto my balcony.

"So how'd it goooo?" I hear my mom say as I climb down the ladder.

"Umm, well you know. Like the usual." I say blushing form the memory, as Tikki walks over to my bed a flops down.

"You know Tikki you act like you own the place." I say as I see Tikki bundled up in my covers.

"Well, I help you save Paris I think my rent is payed." She says with a 'matter of fact' tone in her voice.

"Ughh whatever." I say as I turn back to my mother, and shrug.

"Do you guys want some food? Marinette you might want to take a shower." She says as she heads down the stairs, towards the kitchen.

"Ha! I don't need to take showers! Go away you smelly girl!" Tikki says with a teasing tone in her voice. I scoff as I ruffle her hair and head towards the bathroom.

*Smol time skip brought to you by Plagg's cheese*

After I was done showering I brushed out my hair and decided to let it air dry. As I headed out of my bathroom with my towel around me I heard Tikki talking to someone. I shrug it off as I walk over to my closet and pick out some comfy clothes. I shuffle through my closet as I listen to Tikki's conversation. I pick out some clothes and walk behind my shoji screen, I sigh as I drop my towel and get dressed.