Missing -21

Hey! Don't forget to vote, comment, and/or follow! 

Marinette's Pov-

I flutter my eyes open to be met with a dark room, and a massive headache. 

"Mmmff." I groan out, only to be muffled my the piece of fabric covering my mouth.

'Where the hell am I?' I think as my eyes adjust to the darkness around me.

"Struggling is pointless." I hear a voice from behind me say as I flinch.

'Who are you, and what do you want with me?!' I try to say but it get's garbled by the fabric and comes out as gibberish.

"You know, your a very pretty girl. I'd hate to have to ruin your face." The voice says as they glide their hand over my shoulder, and move in front of me.

As they stand there watching me, I notice they have longer hair. 'Wait a second, Lila!?!' I think as I realize Lila has managed to capture me.

"So, I hear you and that cat have gotten pretty close." She says as she slowly walks circles around me.

**

Adrien's Pov-

I sigh as I pick up my and and head out of my last class.

"Adrien! Please give these to Marinette!" The teacher yells after me as exit the classroom.

"Oh thank you." I say with a smile before shoving yet another packet of school work into my bag.

Jeez, I didn't know we had this much school work. I think as I make my way towards the courtyard, where Luka was waiting for me.

"Alright lets get this over with, I don't want to be around you for more than I have to." I say with a groan as I pass Luka leaning in the doorway.

"The feelings mutual Agreste." He says, as I hear his foot steps following me. "Where's your limo pretty boy?" He asks, practically dripping form his words.

"I called it off, and when will you stop with the nicknames?" I ask, a slight sneer in my voice as I turn right; Heading towards Mari's house.

"Why?" He asks, picking up his pace to be in step with me.

"Because it's annoying?" I say as I turn to him, waiting to cross the street.

"Fine, but only if you stay away from Marinette." He says with a smirk as he turns to face me.

"You know I can't do that." I say as I turn back to the street and start walking.

"Then I can't either." I hear him say, as he catches up with me.

"Ughh, your such a pain!" I exclaim as I walk faster.

"And your an ass." He replies with, meeting my pace.

"Ugh, whatever." I say as I turn to open the door of the bakery.

"Where could she be?! She left her phone, and I didn't even see walk down the stairs!" I hear her mother exclaim as we enter the bakery.

"What? I thought she was sick and forgot to call." I say, worry laced over my voice as I enter the kitchen.

"I thought she left for school early, and forgot her phone?!" Her father says as he walks up to me. 

"What?! So nobody knows where she is?!" Luka exclaims from behind me.

"I guess not," Her mother says as she sits down on one of the kitchen stools.