Explanation -15

Hello! Sorry for the late update, I have to get back on track with my chapters. But here you go! Enjoy! BTW: Tikki's in her human form if you couldn't tell by the dialogue.

Marinette's Pov-

Beep Beep Bee-

I roll over and smack my alarm clock, groaning as I open my eyes. Revealing the bright sunlight of Friday.

"Ughh, Tikki?" I exclaim as I drape my arm over my eyes.

"Mmm?" I hear someone say to my left. I sit up immediate and look to my left to find a very messy looking Tikki, sleeping next to me.

"Tikki? Whet are you doing?" I ask as I sit criss cross underneath what I had left of my covers, cocking an eyebrow at the kwami wrapped up in most of my blanket.

"I was tired of sleeping in the drawer, and before you fell asleep I asked if I could sleep here. You said yes." She says as she sits up to face me, with her hair a mess.

"Okay, I guess I was to tired to remember that. Well, we have to get up." I say as I ruffle her messy hair before getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. Before I made it to the bathroom I felt Tikki grab my wrist and turn me around hugging my waist.

"Uh," I say as I rest my hand on Tikki's back.

"You've been such a great friend, you make a great Ladybug! Thank you, you dense girl!" She yells into my stomach.

"Uhh, thank you? But you can't yell that kind of stuff Tikki, my parents still live here." I say as she looks up at me.

"Oh my god." She says as she sighs and buries her face back into my stomach.

"What?" I say before she shakes her head and looks up at me, with the most 'are you serious right now' faces that I've ever seen.

"You really think they don't know?" She says as she stand up, and lightly slaps me across the face.

"Oi!? What was hat for?" I ask as I raise my hand to my cheek.

"Marinette I love you, but you are so dense." She says before she walks past and goes to the sink to brush her teeth. 

"Uhh, nothing makes sense. How did my parents and Adrien figure me out!? I barley even spend time with Adrien." I ask as I walk past Tikki and go into the second part of the bathroom to shower.

"You spend more time with him than you'd think." Tikki says sarcastically through a mouth full of toothpaste as I close the door.

As I strip off my closes from the night before, and hop in the shower for the fourth time this week. (They both shower, I just didn't really feel the need to write it out.) As the water cascades down my back I think about yesterday and every thing that Adrien said, and did.

Wait, his smile. Holy shit, his smile. I think as I rinse out the shampoo from my hair. 

"Tikki! I forgot my towel, can you grab it!" I yell as I quickly finish up my shower. I step out of the shower, turning off the water. I shiver as the cold air hit's my skin, I crack open the door as a towel get's handed through.

"Thank Tikki!" I yell as I towel dry. I look in the mirror and try to relax, while brushing out my hair with my fingers. I step out, turning out the light as I close the door. As I walk across my room with a towel around my waist I place my phone down on my desk. I head to the closet and pick out my clothes. As I pick out my clothes I look around my room, no Tikki. 

********

As I grab my bag and head downstairs with wet hair, and my signature clothes on I hear laughter.

"What's so funny?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen placing my bag down on the counter.

"Oh, Marinette dear. You never told us you had a friend sleeping over." My Mom says as she wipes a tear from her smiling face.

"Oh, I had a fr- Tikki?!" I say as Tikki steps out from behind my Dad.

"Um, I can explain!" I say as I look back to my Mom who was surprisingly smiling.

"Oh honey, you don't need to. We have known for a long time, your not very quiet when you 'sneak' out." She says using her fingers to quote the word sneak.

"I-umm. How long have you known?" I ask nervously sitting down on the one of the kitchen chairs. 

"Well, I think from what your friend Tikki tells us. About, maybe a month after you got those new earrings." She says pointing to my miraculous.

"Oh, well. Let me tell you the entire story, so this is my miraculous." I say gesturing to my earrings. "They allow me to have superhuman abilities, like what you've seen on TV. Hawkmoth wants these, so if he finds out you guys know about my identity. There will be some trouble, and this is Tikki." I say pulling Tikki to my side. 

"She's my kwami, she allows me to turn into Ladybug. If I don't have my earrings on, then Tikki won't be here. If I don't have her and my earrings, then I can't be Ladybug. Tikki also has two forms, this is her human-ish form." I say gesturing to Tikki, signalling her to change.

As the red light appears my parents jaws drop as Tikki's 'travel size' form is revealed, I chuckle at their reactions.

"Yah I just found out that she had a different form , maybe a a couple days ago. I'm still getting used to it myself." I say as Tikki slips into my bag, that was still on the counter.

"Yah so, I have to get to school! I'll let you process this!" I say as I slip out the after grabbing a couple macaroons for Tikki, and a croissant for breakfast. I shove the macaroons in my bag as I race to school. Not bothering to put in my earbuds, as I turn corners and cross streets.

********

I skid into class just as the bell rings. I sigh as I walk to my seat to find a note on my desk, I slip the note into my bag as I set it onto the floor. As I sit down I see a strange girl walk into the class, and approach the teacher. My eyes follow the strange girl as she sits in the back next to Iven, I shrug as I focus on my notebook. Only to find the same note on my desk, what the hell? I think as I open it only to find...

Word Count- 1132

Have some more cliffhangers! Sorry for the late post, but I will hopefully be posting the next chapter on time-ish tomorrow. Don't forget to vote and comment! What story should I write next?

Ry out!