Exchange Student -13

I don't really have anything to say except for, I hope you like this chapter, and don't forget to vote and comment! BTW, I haven't really given Cloe screen time, as much as I hate her. This chapter with have some of her, sorry...not. 

-WARNING CONTAINS BLOOD-

Adrien's Pov- 

My gaze shifts to my desk where a cleanly folded note was thrown. As I pick it up I turn to find Marinette looking at me with her eyebrows raised. I open the note carefully as the teacher turns to face the board. 

'What was that about?' -M 

Was written in Marinette's neat handwriting. Realizing now that she writes the same way when she's Ladybug. Huh, if she didn't want me to know. Then she could have at least written differently, I think as I chuckle. 

I puzzle over what she meant for a moment, before I came to the conclusion that she saw the whole moment that Luka and I had. Oh, great. I think as I write down.

'He and I don't really, well. Don't get along, is the simplest way to put it.'  -A

As I fold the note back to it's original state I make sure the teacher isn't really paying any attention as I yawn. Causally handing the note back to the girl blue haired girl behind me.

**Smol Time Skip**

As I try to focus on the class for a minute, I see a note casually sitting on my shoulder. I smile softly as I remember how Ladybug was always the crafty one between us. I pluck the note from my shoulder and carefully open it as the teacher asks another student a question. 

'Why?' -M

As I go to write down a response I find another note on my desk. I cock an eyebrow as I sneak a glance around the class, only to find Cloe giving me one of her 'loving stares'. I slump in my chair as I open it.

'What are you doing?' -YFW

I scoff as I see what she singed it with. 'Your future wife', how great. I think as I remember all the times I did something similar with Ladybug/Marinette. I chuckle as I write down a reply.

'Having fun, that is until you interrupted' 

As I write it down not even bothering to sign it, I hear a snort from behind me. I attempt to muffle my laughter, knowing how Marinette was probably reading over my shoulder.

"Is there anything you would like to share with the class Mr. Agreste?" I hear my teacher say, as I tense  and look up her.

"No Mrs. Bisset." I say sitting up a little straighter, and clasping my hands together to hide the notes.

"Well, then I guess you wouldn't mind telling me what the correct answer for this problem on the board is then?" She says while gesturing for me to stand.

"I do not know, but I do know this is English. Not math, Mrs. Bisset." I say trying not to sound sarcastic. 

"Very good Mr. Agreste." She says while resuming the sentence on the board.

I slouch back down in my chair when she turns. I fold up the note that Cloe had given me and toss it on her desk. As I open up Marinette's note I feel a familiar tingling in the back of my neck when someone is watching me, while I go to write down my response. 

'Well, him and I have had some disagreements about some things. I don't really want to get into it.' -A

I fold up the paper, and pretend scratch my head as I quickly throw the note over my shoulder.