Eiffel Tower Convos -17

Adrien's Pov- 

I wake up in a dark place, nothing.

I prop myself up on my elbows, looking around. 

Nothing, black everywhere.

I get up and start walking.

Nothing, still nothing. Oh look over there, more nothing.

As I continue walking, I finally see a red light ahead.

I race towards it, as I call out.

"Ladybug!?" I yell as I try to get to the red light.

It doesn't get closer nor farther, just stays the same.

"Ughhhh!!!" I exclaim as I do a three sixty looking all around. 

Nothing.

I can't see anything but black, until.

"Adrien." I hear a mysterious voice call out to me, as I search to find the red light which had disappeared.

"I'm here!" I call out to the mysterious voice.

"Adrien! Adrien! Adrien!!" The voice calls again and again until I see a bright white light.

"Adrien!" Marinette says shaking my shoulders rapidly.

"I'm here." I say as I turn to see the blue haired girls expression. She looked concerned, why? I think as I roll over and give her a hug.

"What happened?" She asks rubbing my back.

"I think I fell asleep." I say, but my voice was muffled by her shoulder. 

"Well, you were talking in your sleep. You seemed scared, are you okay?" She ask pulling me away from her so that I now looked into her bluebell eyes.

"Yah, just a dream." I say with a smile before we hear a crash from outside my bedroom window. Wait, my bed? I think as I sit up in my bed.

"How did we get here?" I ask, as I turn to Mari.

" I carried you here after we parked, no time for that now we have to go!" She yells to me over the explosions.

I throw the covers off and look at Mari who was now Ladybug.

"No! We need to see if it's really akuma first!" I grab her wrist as she tries to make a run for the window.

"Okay!" She says as she transforms back to her civilian self. 

As we race out of the house and towards the explosions, I feel Mari grab my hand. I look at her with a shocked expression but she doesn't return the look, as she races towards the noise.

I pulled Mari's hand as she got closer towards the danger. I pull her into and alley and peek out, seeing that and akuma had indeed attacked. But the thing was that Reflekdoll had come back and was now attacking the city, again.

I sigh as I race to the scene and try to stop it with the help of Ladybug. As M'lady and I try to stop her she picks me up and tries to take my miraculous.

"Ughhh!" I say as she tries to open the fist I had made, so that she couldn't slip the ring off.

As she and I try to fight off Reflekdoll, I see another akumatized person come in.

"Are you kidding me!??!" I hear Ladybug screech, I guess she say him too. I think as I finally get out of Reflexdoll's grip. I propel myself onto the Eiffel Tower where the other akumatised victim was.