Balcony Visits -11

Hey guys! 

Please it would be great if you could comment what you like about the chapters, or any ideas. If you couldn't tell, this picture above is Plagg and Tikki's human-ish form.

Adrien's Pov- 

"Yah, that's my name!" Plagg said with a confused look on his face.

"Your- um." I say while pointing to him.

"Oh, yah sorry. I was getting a bit tired of being tiny, sorry did I not tell you I have two different forms?" Plagg says while standing up and reaching his hand out to me.

"Um, no ya didn't." I say as I take his hand standing up, with my legs still shaking from my panic attack only a few moments ago.

"Oh sorry 'bout that kid." He says with a cheeky smile showing cat like teeth.

"It's okay, I like you like this." I say, while I sit down on my bed.

"Oh cool, I'm still need to be tiny to go to school with you though." He says while sitting down next to me.

"So, you and Tikki huh?" I say with a smirk. 

"I-Umm." Plagg says while blushing. Wow I've never seen him get flustered over anything, I realise.

"It's fine you don't have to tell me. But she must be something, if you get this worked up about her." I say with a chuckle.

"Yah."Plagg says with small smile.

*********

After chatting a bit and some talk about the funny moments where I was so stupid not to notice that Mari was Ladybug.

"Yah I was pretty dense, all the signs were there." I say wiping a tear from the corner of my eye, from laughing so hard.

"Yes, yes you were. Tikki and I were giving you two hints left and right but did you two notice? Nooo!" Plagg says as he breaks out laughing.

"I don't think I've ever seen you genuinely laugh before." I say trying to recall the last time he had laughed this much.

"Yah, well I didn't really have anything to laugh about then." Plagg says as he calms down.

"Hmm, well I'm gonna go on Patrol." I say as I stand up and turn to Plagg, who was still sitting.

"Okay, let's do this!" 

"Plagg, claws out!" I say as Plagg get's sucked into my ring.

********

As I extend my pole to hop from roof to roof, I see Ladybug a couple yards away. Swinging in the streets.

"Hey!" I say as I continue to fwing myself from roof to roof.

"Hey Chat! Watch'a 'doin?!" She says as she swings onto the special spot of the Eiffel Tower where her and meet up.

"Oh, me?" I say as I place a hand on my chest. "Just admiring the love of my life." I say matter of factly.

"Chat." Ladybug says flatly.

"Yup, that's me." I saw with a soft smile.

"Ughh, whatever." She says as she rests her chin in her hand looking over the city. "How was patrol?" 

"Oh, same old same old." I say gazing at her, studying her features wondering how I never noticed it before. Her hair, the way she holds herself; Her reaction when I sneak up on her.

"What?" She says, not tearing her gaze from the city.

"What what?" I say, acting surprised.

"I can feel you staring." She says turning to me.