Questions-10

Hey! I hope you liked my double update yesterday! Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say other than it would be great if you could comment, or vote. I also don't own the lyrics that I put in.

Adrien's Pov- 

"Shit." I whisper as I we hear a knock on the door. I see Marinette look at me from the corner of my eye as I cringe.

"Just a second!" I yell as I tuck my Nerf guns under my arms. I walk past Mari on the stairwell and head towards the door.

"Yah?" I say as I open the door, revealing Natalie my Fathers assistant.

"What have you done with your room?" Natalia says as she looks up from her clipboard.

"Umm, school project?" I say while closing the door a little more to block her view of my room.

"Well, just get it cleaned up before dinner at seven thirty." She says as she turns as walks away. As I go back into my room I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding a slump against the door, closing my eyes. After a few moments I hear some grunts, coming from what sounded like Alya.

"Huh?" I say as I open my eyes to find Mari on top of Alya,wrestling.

"Really guys?" I say as I get off the door and over to where my friends were scuffling.

"Alya started it!" Mari exclaims as she continues to swat arms with Alya.

"Did not! You were just embarrassed that Adrie-" Alya says but Mari cut's her off with her hand over her mouth. Mari looks at me with a cheeky smile as I walk over to them.

"Come here." I say as I wrap my arms around Mari's waist and try to pry her off of Alya.

"Noooo!!" 

"Mari come on!" I say as she yelps and looses her grip on Alya and we go flying across the room. As we hit a wall some book start to fall, I crouch over Mari as they fall on my back. I grunt as they fall, when they stop I unwrap my arms from Mari. I hear Alya's camera click as I look down at Marinette.

"You okay?" I ask as I see a blush all across her face.

"Y-yah." She says as I wrap my arms around her and pulls her into a hug.

I here Alya's camera snap more pictures as I close my eyes. I let go of Mari and check her face for any cuts and I try to stand.

"Ah" 

"Adrien are you okay?" Mari says as she places a hand on my shoulder.

"Yah, I'm fine." I say as I give her a small smile.

"Well I think that's was good bonding exercise." Alya says as she plucks some darts off of her leg.

"Sorry guys, I think I went to hard." Mari says as she turn to us, keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"It's cool Marinette!" Nino says as he comes out from behind the couch.

"Wow, you were there that entire time?" Mari asks.

"Not the entire time but, I was hiding from some girls fighting. I have gotten between my sisters fighting once. Once, never again." He says as he shudders.

"Wow, okay. Well let's get this cleaned up. It's already-" Alya says as she walks over to one of my empty shelf's and picks up her phone. "- um, seven." 

"Wow, okay. Thanks for coming over guys!" I say as I cross the room to pick the huge spray of darts that Mari and I shot when we had the electric guns.

"No problem! It was for school anyway." I hear Mari say as I pick up the darts and load them into my shirt. As I walk over to the bin where I keep all of my Nerf stuff, I hear Nino say.