Car Ride Adventures- 14

Sorry I was a little late, I was held up. I hope you enjoy this chapter, there is some nice Adrinette moments and some Tikki x Plagg. IDK their ship name but yah, I hope you like this chapter.

Adrien's Pov-

I smile brighter as I turn back to the window, watching the buildings as they pass. I could feel her eyes still on me as we stopped at a light.

"Hmm?" I turn back to her with a eyebrow raised.

She opens her mouth to say something, but closes it and turns to the window. I smirk as I tip my head back and close my eyes, ignoring my bloody nose for a moment.

********

As we arrive at the curb of my house I turn to Mari, to find her still looking out the window. I place my hand on her shoulder and lightly shake her.

"Mari, were here." I whisper to her as she groans and rolls over to face me.

"Mmm, I'm awake." She says groggily. Man, she must've been tired. I smile and turn to the car door, that was already open.

"Thanks." I say as I smile make my way to Marinette's. By this time my nose had stopped bleeding and was just crusty blood. As I open the door Marinette drops out.

"Shit." I mutter as I catch the sleeping girl before she hits the ground. As Natalie cocks an eyebrow at me, I shrug and carry Marinette bridal style to the living room. As I went to place her down, I felt a hand on my shoulder. As I look over my shoulder I see Natalie smiling down at me.

"Your a good kid, we trust you. Take her to your room, she'll probably feel less awkward in there, than here." Natalie whispers to me before she walks away.

"O-okay." I stutter as she leaves the room. I look at the sleeping girl in my arms and blush, thinking about how Ladybug will be in my room. Alone, with me.

I try not to explode as I head to my room, with Mari in my arms bridal style. 

"Mmmm." Mari says in her sleep as she shifts. I gasp as I loose my balance and end up falling.

"Umm..." Mari says while sitting on top of me, we both squirm and get away from each other while a blush spreads across both of our faces.

"Well, that was awkward." I say to Mari, who was sitting on one side of the room. With me on the other, both of our faces red as a cherry.

"Yah." Mari says with a nervous laugh, as we both stand and sit on the couch in front of my TV.

We both avoid eye contact, as we sit on the couch, keeping a reasonable distance between us.

"Umm, so. Can I help?" She says gesturing to my nose.

"Yah." I say giving her a cheeky 'Chat Noir' smile. She smiles and scoff, as she hops off the couch and heads to my bathroom. As I hear my room door open an close, I open my bag to find Plagg and Tikki snuggling. Aww, I think as I close it quickly but quietly. Placing it carefully on the ground.

"Wow, was it that expensive?" Mari says as I look up to find her holding an ice-pack and some water.

"No, it's just. Well, kinda." I say as she hands me the water bottle and ice-pack.

"Drink, you lost a lot of blood. The ice-pack will keep the swelling down." She says with a smile.

"Thanks." I say as I drink some of the water and put the ice-pack to my nose.

"No problem, I was the one who hit you anyway. Oh crap!" She says as she pulls out her phone and starts scrolling. 

"Hey Mom! Sorry I'm not gonna be able to make it home on time, I got...held up." She says as she glances at me with an apologetic look.