- five -

* ^^^ upperclassmen tsukki is fockin hot ^^^ *

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

The door slid open as people began to file out of the gym. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were almost the last ones out, not realizing Momo was outside waiting.

"Is she okay?" A first year asked as he pointed at the girl who was curled up in the corner. This caught Yamaguchi's attention and not longer after, Tsukishima's attention too.

She was curled up in the corner with her knees tucked close to her chest. Her head was rested against the wall as her eyes remained closed. Her mouth was parted slightly as soft breaths exited her mouth. She was clearly fast asleep and completely unaware of everyone nearby.

"She's sleeping?" Another first year said, tilting his head to the side as he bent down down beside her. His eyes subconsciously drifted to her lower half that was exposed from her legs being propped up.

Before his eyes could catch a glimpse of her panties that were on show, Tsukishima grabbed the first by the back of his shirt and pulled him away. Yamaguchi bent down in front of Momo, blocking everyone's view from her body.

"Momo-chan? You shouldn't be sleeping here." Yamaguchi said as he shook her gently, trying to awaken the small girl. She stirred in her sleep, slowly waking up.

"Tadacchi?" Momo mumbled sleepily as she blinked at Yamaguchi. He nodded, glancing back at Tsukishima who was busy making fun of underclassmen, incidentally distracting them from Momo. "Is practice over?"

Yamaguchi grabbed her hand, helping her off the ground. "Yeah, we just finished. What're you doing sleeping out here?"

Momo rubbed her tired eyes, following Yamaguchi to the club room so he could change. "I was waiting for you guys, but I got sleepy."

They arrived at the club room to find Tsukishima exiting the club room in his uniform. His bag was hung on his shoulder as he sauntered out of the room while his underclassmen complained aloud.

"I wanna show you guys something today!" Momo exclaimed to both males. Yamaguchi tilted his head to the side curiously, wanting to know what it was. "It starts in about half an hour, and it's on the roof!"

While Tsukishima remained indifferent to her words, Yamaguchi smiled apologize to calmly. "Sorry, Momo-chan, it's my mom's birthday today, so I have to head home right away."

He nudged Tsukishima with his elbow, grinning in his direction. "Tsukki can keep you company though. I'm sure he'd love to see whatever you've got."

Before Tsukishima could say anything to Yamaguchi, the green haired male walked into the club room and shut the door behind him. That left Tsukishima and Momo alone.

"C'mon!" Momo exclaimed, grabbing Tsukishima's sleeve as she began to head in the direction of her school. He grudgingly followed along, keeping up with the small female.

Once they arrived at the roof, she unlocked the door and stepped onto the roof. He followed behind, glancing around at the dark, secluded roof that was quite questionable.

Tsukishima shoved his hands in his pockets, standing in place. "Is this the place you chose to kidnap and defile me?" Tsukishima asked blankly, glancing over at Momo who covered her mouth as a giggle escaped her lips.

"Of course not, silly!" She waved her hand at him, amused by his bluntness. "Unless you're into that?"

Tsukishima's expression twisted as he shot her a small glare. "No."