- nineteen -

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

tadacchi | now
I'm in front of your house. You ready?

momo-chan | now
yes! omw out now!

Momo bounded down the stairs with her purse in hand. She threw her shoes on and filling the door open, revealing Yamaguchi who was dressed in casual wear.

He wore a red plaid button up with a black shirt under it. He wore black skinny jeans with rips in it and some vans on his feet.

Momo gaped at his outfit, pulling out her phone to snap a few pictures. "Wow, Tadacchi! You look like a model!"

The green haired male shyed away from the camera, feeling flustered under the spotlight. It was his first time wearing an outfit like this since Momo said to dress casually but nicely.

"Thanks." He mumbled, running a hand through his hair. Momo grinned, linking arms with him as she began walking down the sidewalk.

"To the station!"

☾☾☾

"Where do we go?" Momo asked as she glanced around at the crowd. Yamaguchi was grateful for his height, seeing as he was able to look over everyone head within the crowd. Yamaguchi tugged on her hand, pulling her in the direction of the store they were looking for.

They looked like a couple, to be honest. Not that either of them saw each in that way.

"Whew! I almost lost my shoe!" Momo exclaimed as they stood in the middle of the store, trying to catch their breaths.

"Hello! Are you guys ready?" The woman who stood behind the register said as Yamaguchi and Momo approached her. They nodded, quickly picking out what they wanted. "Here's your pretzels! Thanks for coming!"

Yamaguchi and Momo exited the small shop, smiling with content as they munched on their pretzels. "This isn't what we came for, but it is what we should've."

"Mhmm!" Momo hummed happily, stuffing her mouth with the soft pretzel.

Despite coming here to buy a gift, Momo and Yamaguchi spent majority of their time walking around the mall, buying food and trying on clothes.

"Wait, Tadacchi, you look so good in that!!" Momo gleamed as she snapped pictures of Yamaguchi wear his black skinny jeans with a checkered long sleeve and a white graphic tee over it. He looked like an e-boy. "So hot!"

"Stop it, Momo-chan." Yamaguchi chuckled, no longer shy since she's been doing this a lot since they got here.

"How about we check out hot topic next?" Momo suggested, noticing the store across from the store they were in now. Yamaguchi perked up, nodding as he quickly began to change into his normal clothes.

As they walked over to Hot Topic with linked arms, they were unaware of the honey-colored eyes that spotted them by chance.

"Are you guys going somewhere today?" Hinata questioned as he noticed Mom and Yamaguchi talking about the station. Both of them went stiff, and they quickly dismissed the idea.