- thirteen -

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

Soon after the whole summer festival day, Hinata and Kageyama were quick to scoop up Momo like a fish and steal her from the Tsukishima sea.

It happened as soon as practice finished.

"Good work. Clean up and head home." Ennoshita called out as everyone began to clean up. Momo quickly began to pick up the volleyballs, cleaning them like she was supposed to.

"You remember the plan, right, dumbass?" Kageyama asked as he glared at Hinata who was laughing sheepishly.

"Of course, Kageyama-kun. Maybe you should explain it again, so you know it well." Hinata said as Kageyama snatched him by the collar of his shirt. These two never changed since last year.

After a brief explanation, Hinata nodded and gave Kageyama a thumbs up. "Alright. I'll distract Tsukishima and you grab her!"

Everyone dispersed as they made their way to the club room to change. Hinata and Kageyama sprinted there, tricking people into thinking they were racing so it wasn't suspicious.

"What're they doing?" Tsukishima asked blankly as he stared at Kageyama and Hinata with distaste.

Kageyama dashed out of the room, leaving Hinata with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"Tsukishima, we're gonna borrow Momo-chan for the day, okay?!" Hinata stayed loudly, pointing a finger at Tsukishima who remained impassive.

"Okay? Why are you even telling me?" He deadpanned, completely unbothered by the entire situation.

Hinata narrowed his eyes at Tsukishima and huffed. "I don't even know why Momo-chan likes you, Saltyshima!"

With that, Hinata threw open the club door and ran after Kageyama who stood at the school gate with Momo in his arms. He was carrying her like surfboard under his arm, making her skirt slightly lift up.

"Kageyama-kun, put her down! Her skirt!" Hinata quickly blocked Momo, not allowing anyone to catch a glimpse of her pink panties. Kageyama complied, placing Momo on her feet.

"Sorry." Kageyama muttered, smoothing out Momo's hair that was messed up from being held horizontally.

Momo giggled, grinning softly. "It's fine! It was kinda fun!"

"Where are we off to?" Momo asked as she linked her arms with both Kageyama and Hinata.

"Should we be letting them go like that?" Yamaguchi asked as he sweatdropped. It somewhat looked like Kageyama and Hinata were kidnapping Momo.

Tsukishima placed his hands in his pockets, watching the three in the distance with a cold look on his face. "It's none of our business. She can do whatever she wants."

☾☾☾

"What?!?" Hinata shouted as Momo finished her bowl of ramen before him. Kageyama slammed his chopsticks on the table, frustrated since he also lost to Momo.

"She's a damn monster." Kageyama muttered, watching Momo order another bowl of ramen. She looks like a small eater, but she eats more than Hinata and Kageyama combined.

Momo slowly slurped the ramen noodles into her mouth as Kageyama and Hinata settled down.

"What's so good about that salty bastard?" Kageyama questioned, genuinely curious as to why Momo was so in love with Tsukishima. "He's a prick who acts like a little shit all the time. He doesn't listen to a single thing I say and always has some smart-ass remark. He's not even that good lookin-"