- twenty-two -

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

The sound of the bathroom sink running made Momo slightly stir. Wanting to escape the cold and sleep longer, she buried her face into the blankets.

A few moments later, the bed dipped and the blanket was pulled away from her face. Blinking sleepily, her tired eyes focused on Tsukishima's face that slightly dropped from washing his face.

"Get up, shorty. It's already 9." Tsukishima muttered, having a small tug of war with Momo who refused to get up. In the end, she won and was curled up in his blankets like a burrito.

"Fine," Tsukishima huffed, standing up from his bed to walk over to his closet to change his shirt. "Guess I'll go to the planetarium on my own."

Upon hearing that word, Momo perked up and peeked her out of the blankets. Tsukishima stood across the room, buttoning his shirt up as he smirked at Momo who was clearly interested. "Planetarium?"

Tsukishima nodded, turning away to head downstairs to retrieve something. Momo sat upright, wrapping herself up like a burrito as she stared off into space.

It smells like Tsukki-senpai. Momo said as she fell over, face-first into the sheets. She laid there until she heard Tsukishima's footsteps coming back. When he opened the door, she sat upright and rubbed her eyes.

"Change into this." Tsukishima said as he tossed her a purple jacket that was surprisingly her size. Upon noticing her skeptical look towards the jacket that was coincidentally her size, he rolled his eyes and sniggered. "It's mine, idiot. My mom kept it from junior high."

Her eyes shined as she quickly dashed into his bathroom, changing into the jacket. Washing her face and using a spare toothbrush Akiteru gave earlier, she got ready for her day.

"Ready?" Tsukishima asked, putting on his shoes at the door. Momo did the same, nodding softly.

☾☾☾

"Tsukki-senpai! Look!"

"Ah! Look at that!"

"Senpai!! This is so cool!"

"Tsukki-senp-" Tsukishima covered her mouth, pulling her face towards him. Her eyes went wide as their faces were mere inches away from one another.

"Seriously, shorty, be quiet. We're the only ones in here, but you're too loud." Tsukishima said, letting go of her face to let her breath again. She pouted, sinking her in her seat slightly.

"It's my first time in planetarium! And it's with you, Tsukki-senpai! It's like a dream!" Momo exclaimed, giggling softly as she glanced back at the ceiling that showed the stars and the galaxy.

Tsukishima sighed softly, sinking in his seat to get a better view of the ceiling.

Momo continued to make commentary, but much quieter than before. Tsukishima didn't mind it all too much since it was quite entertaining.

When the show ended, they exited the planetarium together. Momo was busy gushing about the things she saw while Tsukishima listened, allowing her to ramble endlessly.

"Where to now?" Tsukishima asked, raising a brow at Momo who looked surprised.

"I can pick?" Momo said, covering her mouth to hide her shock. Tsukishima shrugged, giving her a curt nod.