akkey (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

since y'all loved Akiyama, he gets a small extra (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

[l/n] [f/n] was the observant type, especially when it came to her classmates or people she found interesting. Akiyama Jirou fit in the category of both since he was her classmate, seat mate and a very interesting guy.

His silvery-white hair was slightly long with a few black streaks in it. His eyes were a sharp maroon color that could make anyone fall to their knees if looked at in a certain way. Despite his princely looks, he had a pretty shitty attitude that hindered him from getting too many friends. A lot of the females steered clear of him because of his behavior.

Except one girl.

She made [y/n] curious, seeing as she treated Akiyama like he was an old friend despite only befriending him a few months ago. She was short in stature, standing at 5'2 with shoulder length brown hair. Based on the way she acted, [y/n] could tell that this was the famous Momo-chan from class 1-4.

So that's her. [y/n] thought as Akiyama leaned on the doorframe, talking quietly with Momo who smiled up at him. She was making large motions with his arms, talking happily about something that Akiyama completely listened to. The way his eyes softened as he stared down at her made [y/n]'s heart slightly sink. He's...really in love with her, huh?

As much as [y/n] didn't want to admit, she had recently come to terms with the fact that she was more than just 'interested' in Akiyama. This was a crush that had begun to develop from the beginning of the year when he had sat down beside her for the first time. 

It didn't feel all too nice to see Akiyama talk to sweetly with Momo.

"Momo, I can't stand you." An upperclassmen grunted as he wrapped an arm around Momo's neck, passive-aggressively choking her. "I told you to wait then you run off and leave me to look for you."

"Ehehe, sorry, Tsukki-senpai. I saw Akkey coming out of the classroom, so I wanted to say hi."

"Well, say hi later. Lunch now." The blond upperclassmen grabbed Momo's shoulders, leading her away from Akiyama who just waved. When they were out of sight, the white haired male frowned slightly, shutting the classroom door. He returned to his seat moments later with a deep frown on his face.

Now or never, yeah?

"Unrequited love is troublesome, yeah?" [y/n] said as she leaned her chin on her hand that was propped up.

Akiyama's head snapped over to her. "Hah?"

"I'm just saying I understand." Because you are my unrequited love ≥►.◄≤

"Tch. I'm not in fucking love." Akiyama argues, scoffing at the female who rose a brow.

"Oh, Momo-chan, you're back?"

When Akiyama's head snapped in the direction of the door to find no one standing there, they both knew their answer.

"Fuck off."

"As much as I'd like to do that, I have a proposition." [y/n] smiled with a small shrug. "How about I keep you company while you get over your unrequited love?"

"Hahh?"

She held her hands up defensively, "I'll be your support as you get over Momo-chan and find someone new."

Akiyama hesitated, unsure if he could believe her or not. In the end, he knew there could be too much harm in going along with this little ploy for a bit.