- eight -

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

"What do we say?" Ennoshita announced with an flat look on his face, as if he was trying to motivate children to do something. 

Everyone bowed to Momo who stood beside Yachi and said a short greeting in unison. Momo's lack of fear made Yachi feel slightly embarrassed, recalling how she nearly cried when she first met the team. 

Momo bowed sheepishly, unsure of what to do in return. "Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me from now on."

Half of the team swooned, loving the cute persona this female had. It deeply contrasted Kiyoko, the previous manager's sexy appearance. She was cute, but not childishly cute.

Each member came over to introduce themselves, even Tsukishima. When he arrived in front of her, his expression deliberately flattened.

"Tsukishima Kei. Don't die out there, shorty." As soon as he said that, he turned on his heels and jogged in the direction of the net.

Momo gaped at him, baffled by his comment. "Tsukki-senpai! What does that even mean?!? How will I-" She was cut off by a first year appearing in front of her and bowing.

Within the club, there were five first years that joined this year.

One of them was Makino Nao. He has messy dark pink hair that almost looks brown with a hairstyle that resembles Oikawa's. Standing at a good 5'9, he's ironically the shortest of the first years. His eyes are a dark yellow, and he has slightly thick eyebrows. He's the outgoing type of guy and tends to be quite flirty when he wants to.

Another is Seno Takeo who is 6'1. He's a quiet and reserved guy who usually only speaks up when it's needed. He's very talkative when it's about his favorite topics or hobbies. His "gloomy" personality is usually paired with his black hair that slightly covers his olive green eyes. People assume he's in a bad mood because of his frown that is permanently sat on his lips.

Uchida Kaito is another first year. He's a familiar face in Momo's memories because he was the boy who was talking badly about Tsukishima that one time. He's the type of guy to take on things he can't handle and stubbornly face it alone. Hovering above Momo at 5'11, he's got bleach blonde hair which resembles Ukai's since he also wears it back with a headband. Curse Kaito-kun and those pretty blue eyes!

With a stature of 6'3, Nakajima Ichiro is the tallest of the five. His intimidation factor lies within his height and his appearance. His black hair is shaved on the sides while the top is kept slightly long. His ear piercings pitch in on the whole delinquent outlook. Despite his rough appearance, he's a huge softy with a big heart.

Last but not least, there is Akiyama Jirou who stands at 6'2. He's got silver hair that almost looks white with a few black streaks in it. Momo thought that his hair kinda looked like Semi and Bokuto's hair (she met them last year at their vb games) His personality contrasted his soft, princely look since he was kind of like a retched delinquent with a spunky attitude. (he tends to butt heads with Tanaka a lot)

Practice ended quicker than she expected and soon enough, she was on her way out the door with the team beside her.

"Hey, Momo-chan!" Makino called out, waving Momo down. She perked up, finding interest in the group of first years that made their way over to her.