- eleven -

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

The Monday after the sleepover was nothing like Momo had expected.

From the moment she stepped onto campus, people were already glaring at her or whispering about her. Despite this being normal before, it seemed thirty times as harsh as before. It was beginning to make Momo feel concerned for herself.

Walking down the halls, she made her way to Tsukishima's classroom and knocked Tsukishima's classroom door. It slid open to reveal a second year she had never seen before.

Upon seeing Momo, he smirked and glanced over at Tsukishima. "Tsukishima, your girlfriend's here!"

The word girlfriend dumbfounded Momo. The sentence led to an eruption of chaos within the classroom. They were quick to check who the infamous girlfriend was.

Shyly, Momo scurried over to Tsukishima's desk and placed the bento on it. She bowed quickly, avoiding his eyes before turning on her heels and exiting the class.

What the heck was that?!?

As she entered her own classroom, she felt the blatant glares that burnt into her skin. She sat in her seat, avoiding the eyes of the females in her class since she knew nothing good would come from looking at them.

Did something happen?

☾☾☾

"You slut!" Shinohara snapped as she slammed Momo against the bathroom wall. Momo grimaced, pain shooting through her spine. "Did you think it was fucking funny to spread that shit around? Huh?!"

Momo was confused. She had no idea what the heck Shinohara was even talking about. "W-What?"

Shinohara pulled out her phone, flashing a picture of Tsukishima and Momo laid in bed. Based on the way they were situated in the picture, it didn't look like a very innocent photo.

"I didn't spread th-" Momo was cut off by Shinohara pulling her forward then slamming her against the wall again.

"Was it fun?" Shinohara seethed, getting up in Momo's face. "Was it fun to fuck Tsukishima-senpai? You act all innocent, but everyone knows you've been clinging to him like a fucking skank, so he can use you like a prostitute."

Momo's mouth parted in shock at the vulgar words that were coming out of Shinohara's mouth. They think...I've been attached to Tsukki-senpai because I wanna do that...with him?

"Just do as I say," Shinohara leaned in, gritting her teeth as she fought back the urge to hit Momo. "And stay the fuck away from Tsukishima-senpai."

No. Her mind and heart said immediately, refusing to comply with the girl's wish. Why is it so hard to say aloud?

"Oi." The voice made all the female's in the bathroom freeze. In the doorway of the bathroom stood Ichirō, Kaito and Akiyama. Akiyama was the one who spoke up first.

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing?" Despite knowing he had no place in the girl's bathroom, Akiyama entered and snatched Momo by the wrist. He pulled her away from the girls, handing her over to Kaitō who dragged her out of the bathroom.

They went into a empty classroom that Nao and Seno were sat in. Akiyama filed in soon after.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Kaitō was too busy smacking the hell out of Momo's head to notice Seno and Nao making their way over to them. "Why the hell would you just stand there and take their shit?!"