- ten -

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

"I like this part." Momo whispered to herself.  She munched on her own pizza, turning to Tsukishima to whisper to him. Since Tsukishima was busy texting someone, she turned to Seno who was on the other side of her. "This part is good, right?"

As they began quietly whispering about the movie, Akiyama pinched Momo's leg that was beside his shoulder. A squeal escaped her lips, catching everyone's attention.

"What was that for?!" Momo whispered-shouted, smacking the top of his head.

"Can y'all fucking needs shut up already? Go in the fucking kitchen and talk." Akiyama grumbled, earning a pull of the ear from Ichirō who waved the matter off.

All the upperclassmen expected Momo to be upset or taken aback, but instead, she smiled and patted Akiyama's head.

"If wanna be included in the conversation, just ask, Akkey!" Momo teased, leaning over his shoulder. Akiyama grabbed Momo's shoulders and pulled her off the couch. Half of her body landed on his lap while the other half landed on the futon.

Tsukishima's eyes slightly widened when he saw Momo's small body flip over Akiyama's shoulder. His honey-colored eyes watched as Akiyama threw a blanket over Momo's head and attempted to suffocate her with it.

No one intervened since her hearty giggles showed that this was just playful fighting.

"I wanna watch the fucking movie without your annoying ass commentary every two seconds!" Akiyama shouted, wrapping her up like a burrito and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Akkey! Noooo! Stop it!!" She couldn't stop laughing as he carried her out of the room like a sack of potatoes.

Seeing as none of the first years looked surprised, Yamaguchi had to ask, "Does this happen often?"

Nao nodded, smirking slightly when he noticed Tsukishima's glance casted in the direction that Akiyama and Momo went. "Yup. Aki usually just throws her in a room and closes to door on her. She'll come back a few minutes after Aki does."

As he said that, Akiyama returned and took a seat where he was previously sat. When a few minutes passed, they realized Momo wasn't returning.

"It's been ten minutes?" Kageyama pointed out slowly, unsure if he was missing something. The first years all looked at Akiyama who shrugged.

"Why don't you go look for her, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi suggested, unintentionally helping the first years who had planned this.

The blonde furrowed his brow in slightly annoyance. "Why me?"

Yamaguchi gave him a flat look, telling him exactly why he should be the one to look for her.

With a long sigh, Tsukishima stood up and made his way out of the room. Checking each room, he found each and every one of them empty until he reached the last door.

When he opened it, he found Momo laying on the bed. She was wrapped up like a burrito in her blanket. The only reason why she couldn't get out was because Akiyama had tied a thin rope around her to keep the blanket closed.

"Shorty, what the hell?" Tsukishima asked as he slowly walked over to the bed. She smiled up at him sheepishly, feeling slightly embarrassed by the situation.

"Heheh, sorry." Momo apologized as she wriggled around slightly. He plopped beside her, placing a hand on her stomach to stop her writhing.

"Sit still." He muttered as he began untying the rope that held her bundled up.