Chapter 1

Anila P.O.V

"By gods and our ancestors spirits this is beautiful potrait Nowa,amazing!" i said to nowa as my eyes glows in suprise.
"I told you am going to bring out your innocense and beauty out of you" nowa said standing behind me placing his hands on my shoulder. I saw myself in the potrait which nowa worked on for thirty two days.
I was sitting on a rock at the river,near the river flow water was crushing against rock and splashing sparkling water droplets around me,my right arm stretched away from my body to the rock below me supporting my weight,my righ leg folded below under my left leg which was raised and folded too,my left hand touching the lily flower crown on the sides of my face wearing only a leather loincloth exposing my thighs but covering my genital parts. I wore colourful beads on my legs. The potrait displayed my feminine features.
"I love it nowa i cant believe its me" blushing to myself. "I told you so,you will love it,am going to sale it and give you the quarter of the price just we had earlier agreed on it." Nowa said covering my potrait with a piece of cloth.
I needed some coins to get me and my mother out of poverty.
Our village is ruled by chief sinaa,the most corrupt and evil man i know. He had my father killed just to get his hands on our lands and jelousy of my father charisma and intelligence.previously our Gogo village was ruled by council of selected men voted by our villagers which my father was one of the council member but after having my father assasinated no one could challenged him the power hungry dog proclaimed himself to be the chief the only ruler in our village. I hate him! He is the reason why we are languishing in poverty. My mother Numa told me about my father because i wasnt born yet at that time and now i have opportunity  to take my mother out of this village and go somewhere else when i get my share from the potrait sale.
"Am heading now to the market and have it displayed i will get back to you once i sell it" nowa said to me packing his things in his leather bag and left me admiring my own body.
Am very petite feminine boy,am seventeen years old with hairless soft body,brown skin complexion with lips almost red in colour,with thin strands of dreadlocks covering my forehead and back to my shoulders with potruding little nipples,my back slightly bent forward pushing my round buttocks with hips which gave me a curvy look like a woman.
I cant tell i picked that from my own mother's genes. Am her little version.
Only few feminine boys can get impregnated which they will end up being married by their mates,unlucky ones end up as sex slaves or worst used as human sacrifice by other tribes hiding deep forest. Its a nightmare for feminine boys/men to exists. I dont know how i will end up being in future but thinking of it always scares me. I ran the other way through the path cutting across short green bushes and trees heading home.
Approaching our homested which only consist of one round hut and thatched grass rooftop,i saw chief's men outside armed with spears swords bow and arrows,they were around seven, I immediately sensed danger,my heart racing faster fearing for my mother's safety,as i approached the chief's warriors looked at me back but didnt make a move thats when the devil appeared at the door of our hut,the chief himself,the fat potbelly bald head black man before me,my eyes grew wide and terrified "mother! Mother! Shouting to her calling her.
"Shut your mouth you fool! Your mother should have given in to me and agreed to be my fifth wife but she rejected me and paid the price with her life" barked the chief.
"What? What did you do to my mother? You killed her? mother! I want my mother! Let me see her!" Tears rolling down my eyes calling out my mother "You devil you will pay for this! Mother! Mother!" I screamed running towards the chief trying to hit him up with my small fist but two of  his warriors grabbed me and held me in place. The chief swiftly slapped me and said to me "I will think what am going to do with you,maybe i can sell you as sex slave or i can have you as my own sex slave since you are a version of your beautiful mother Numa." Said while roughly holding my chin. "Take him to my homested and lock him up and bury his mother" the chief commanded.
"You beast you murdered my mother? How could you? You left me orphaned." I could not even cry,i felt like my own cries were choking me,i couldnt breathe,i began to feel less of myself.
Two warriors holding my arms dragged me away from my home letting me not even seeng my mother. Then everything went dark.

Prince shalak P.O.V

I opened my eyes and sat on my  bed adjusting my eyes from the sunlight lightning my chamber stretching my arms and remembered there is another body beside me..a boy like me but we are different,am a royalty of the noble bloodline of Torana dynasty the rulers of Shele empire and am from Jeranda clan where His majesty my father king Buzala Hanulu jeranda hails from,yes my father is the supreme empiror of shele and i am prince Shalak dashi jeranda the last born of the princes of the empire and the brother of four lovely princess. This other boy besides me is a sex slave from our royal consort chambers i dont even know his name or age while despite my young age of sixteen years old my hormones have been burning me,i love sex very much digging my fellow boys anus with my royal dick,i got out of my bed and walked towards my huge mirror in my chamber held by wooden stand admiring my body,am the tallest among my brothers i took that after my father,my body is lean with six abs on my flat stomach,well developed thighs wide chest and biceps,am physically sculpted. I spend most of my time in military training,exercising,wrestling,sword fighting or any other weapon.
My head shaved sideways while at the top of my head my hair is dreadlocked styled to my forehead on my boyish face.
My sex slave was already up wearing his white tunic covering his thin frame,he looked at me bowing to me. "You can go and tell the maids to come in" i said to him,the slave bowed again and left walking funny i must have done some serious damage in his anus,sometimes i cant control myself am rough on them and i cant stop no matter how they scream cry or beg they just have to satsfy my urge and tolerate my animal instinct when it kicks in. The maids quickly came in bowing to me others bringing my morning meal and others preparing my bath. Today am going to my first war with the sturbborn eastern kingdom of shite that has refused to aknowledge my father as their empiror and now we are going to conquire them by blood. Am glad my father gave me this opportunity.