Chapter 11

Anila P.O.V

How can the most handsome boy i've ever seen be the person i hate most?
He let me attack him and took my anger on him and he didnt defend himself or hit back,he just stood there with an embarrased look,he even went ahead and let me find comfort on his chest,carried me to his bed soothing me till i felt asleep.
Sent me four servants watching me over in his chamber so as not to do anything stupid like commiting suicide,sending me food,clean tunic after bathing.
I was afraid he might kill me but he left till now its night and hasnt return to his chamber.
How can a handsome boy like him be evil?
When he was pretending to be my teacher he usualy gets angry when i talk of egandi and tells me  to forget my past.
I told him all my life little did i know i was with prince shalak himself.
He was always tender to me,caring and i did fantasize him alot.
Am even confused if i hate him or its just feelings of betrayal by mate.
Wait am not angry at him i think am completely fallen in love with him.

Prince Shalak P.O.V

I came back to my chamber late at night finding anila sleeping in bed with four servant still watching over him.
I went to my wash chamber to clean myself and heading back to my bed with only linen loincloth. I watched anila who was peaceful  asleep wanting so bad to climb on top of him,i felt my cock growing instantly full,i quickly got in bed and laid on my back pulled the beding covers just above my waist.
I signaled the palace severnts to put off the burning candles and leave my chamber.
My chamber went dark only lit by the moonlight which shone from the entrance of the balcony as the wind blew its huge white light curtains.

Anila P.O.V

I heard the door of the chamber open i knew its him coming in.
I pretended to sleep not moving.
Then after sometime i felt his presence besides me,his breathing,his scent.
Feeling worried that he might rape me there and then.
Anger built inside me and i turned sitting on his waist just below his bellybutton,thats when i realized was practicaly sitting on his cock which was hidden under his loincloth and it felt full.
Try to choke him with my little hands on his neck squeezing him.
"You demon and murder! I will kill you! I will kill you!" Screaming at him.
He grabbed both of my arms with his hands and easily pull my hands off his neck and quickly shifted our position that had me on my back with my hands pinned beside my head with his hands while he is between my legs on top of me,his weight pinning me i couldnt move even if i try to. He raised his head supposedly starring at me,i couldnt see his eyes due to darkness and only limited light from moon.
I could feel his warm breath and warm body on top of me. I okwardly felt good under him.
"What? Are you going to kill me now?" I angrily said to him.

Prince Shalak P.O.V

First he attacked me bruising my face,then now he chokes me to kill me while cursing me with insults. How dare he does this to a prince? Thats like a death sentence.
He is even crazy to sit on top of my cock tempting me even more.
Now is under my body helpless,tempting me to have my cock buried deep inside him.
He asked if i will kill him,i got no intention of killing him but what am worried now is how i will stop myself from raping him now.
After fighting with my thoughts i whisper to him "so that you can easily get away from me? Am not killing you my love,you the most beautiful boy have ever seen,so please dont fight me." I kissed his forehead and moved on top of him to my earlier position "and get some sleep anila." I added.

Anila P.O.V

He left me speechles,i couldnt even move and he even used the word 'please'
His words and tone reminded me when he was acting as bale as he was nice caring gentle,attractive and charming.
Am not afraid of him but something is going on inside me.
I fell asleep.
Waking up the next morning i found out shalak is not beside the bed,i guess he had an early day. I got out of the bed and found some four servants again sitting watching me.
I felt weird. One servant politely approached me bowing to me.
Whats going on? Why is treating me that way.
"Greetings My noble one,his highness prince shalak has sent us to serve you with morning meal,dress you accordingly and wash you in a special way." The male servant said.
" What do you mean by washing me in a special way?" I curiously asked.
The male servant replied shyly that my body will be bathed in water with different ointments and fragrance and my body hair shaved to anal. I protested to them that its embarrasing for them to wash me and shave my body hair and intrude my anus.
The male servant replied that there are speacialists,its what they do and they will carry out orders given to them.
I was realy furious.
After having my morning meal,four palace escorts took me through the long hallways and stairs. The palace is realy magnificent,its a sign of power and wealth. My mouth was always agape.
I saw someone familiar approaching me with a cold smile. He was beautiful and a petite body like me wearing fine linen with jewellery. Its the mean tela.
"Mmmh i see the princess is out with escorts,i must admit you realy rise fast in ranks but prince shalak is mine." Tela said to me.
"What are you even talking about? Who has taken shalak from you?" I talked back.
"Dont play stupid with me,just know that am more beautiful with elegance and i know how to sastfy my dark prince in bed." Tela said.
"You forgot to say that you are a bitter man whore too!" I shot back at him.
"You dog! I will kill you! Take back what you said!"
Tela angrily screamed at me and pounced towards my direction but two of the four palace escorts i was with stepped forward and held back tela restraining him.
"Let go off me! Let go of me!" Tela screamed.
"Sshhhh tela its very mannerless to scream in the palace,have some respect..you are a slave,sex slave bought by the state,a property while am not! Your dark prince didnt buy me,he loves me,he sees my value thats why am escorted and served my servants,maybe am a realy princess" I said smiling at tela wickedly who was shocked by my words.
"Lets go!" I said to the the escorts,they pushed tela away and proceeded to our direction.
I felt good and terrible to talk to tela that way but he deserve it,i should defend myself.
Seems prince shalak realy values me to have these four palace escorts around me.
One escort knocked on two huge doors with two male naked statues on either sides.
The door was opened and akruu came out.
"Ohh greetings to you,come in my child dont be afraid." Akruu said as i was entering the chamber,the four escorts remained out and while inside i saw five men. There was a big white bowl like structure in the middle,there were no windows and the source of light were candles and some decorated vessels.
The room smelled good.
The bowl was filled with warm water and some different ointments poured in.
It smells good.
"Its time remove your tunics and get in the water naked,its safe." Akruu said to me.