Chapter 18

Anila P.O.V

That night egandi came back,he was carrying a little colourful clay pot which had thin white smoke coming from it with a beautiful smell,its scent was amazing and felt going inside my body.
"I brought this to keep away mosquitoes from biting you and to purify this hut." Egandi said when he saw a questionable look on my face when he walked in.
I felt myself wanting to look at him more,i kept staring at him.
He had long dreadlocks to his shoulder blades,his face was same but with a beard on his chin,his body is different now shows his strength,his masulinity,his manliness,he was same height as shalak but egandi was more heavier and mascular than shalak,his wide powerful chest and strong thighs turned me on.
Egandi slowly stripped his loincloth revealing his mascular naked body to me,he was perfect.
And he had a thick strong veiny cock which was fully erected between his two heavy cock balls.
"Anila do you like what you see? You know you can have it if you want." Egandi said to me with his eyes burning with lust.
Egandi was attractive,i was completely drawn to him and that beautiful scent,i couldnt control myself.
I stood up and walked towards him stripping my tunic and loincloth,i craved for him biting my lower lip as i caressed my own body,something weird is controlling me but i cant stop myself from wanting egandi my anus was itching to be digged by his thick cock.
Egandi quickly wrapped my slim waist with his one arm and pressing my body closer to his as he was kissing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he was leaning down continuing devouring my mouth and his both hands grabbing my bare buttocks fondling,separating my buttocks cheeks wide apart and rubbing my anus with his finger,i felt heat burning through my body with lust and passion.
I squirmed against his body as he picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist,he digged my anus with his index finger as i moan..he walked towards the bed and threw me over and landing on my back in the middle of the comfortable bed.
As i was adjusting myself he pounced on me like a lion. His huge body covering me,he was between my legs,we stared at each other eyes "am sorry anila but i love you very much since the first day i saw you,it was promised,that a day will come i will make love to you." Egandi said to me.
I didnt understand what he was talking about,why was he apologising? And what promise was he talking about?
I didnt think of it much as i was craving for him.
"Egandi..egaaandiii i want you,i need you." I moaned to him.
"Am right here my princess." Egandi said i felt his cock on my anus hole trying to go through me.
I felt pressure as he was piercing me with his thick cock,it was painful and he slowly slide into me,he rested his whole body weight on me completely crashing me in bed but i loved his warm body on me.
I moaned as he was digging me,his pace increased.
My legs around his waist and my face on his neck shoulder crook.
He was digging me roughly,tears were at the corner of my eyes as i was moaning more loudly which made him more aggressive and a sex beast.
He started biting my neck softly,roaring on my neck,i dug my nails on his torso scratching him as he was digging me.
The bed was shaking,he was so powerful with each thrust as it felt my insides are pushed out through my mouth.
The air inside my own body was pushed out of my mouth,he kept digging me in short quick thrusts which made my body shaking dancing to his rythm. His cock was rubbing every corner of my insides,egandi was pushing me over the edge i couldnt control myself as i was screaming moaning,i felt my own seeds from my little cock bursting out between our stomachs wetting that part of our bodies but egandi increased hos pace faster with short quick thrusts,his body tensed up and he wrapped his arms around my body squeezing me as he bursts his seeds inside me and continued thrusting inside me with slower thrust.
I felt my insides flooded with his seeds,he pulled off me and laid beside me both of us breathing heavily and exhausted.
We rested for a while but i still felt emptiness i wanted egandi back inside me.
As if egandi saw through my mind he stood upright on his knees and making me bent with my buttocks high in the air while my face down on bed with his hands having a tight grip on my waist.
He aimed his cock in my wet anus and slide it inside,this time it slided more easily.
"Ooh by gods i wish i could get you pregant now my love." Egandi moaned as he shoved his all cock inside me,buried deep in me.
"Egaaandiii..." Was all i could say.
He had his hand under my chest and picked me up so that i could be in all four position as he was leaning forward in all four position on top of me.
I was under him with his strong arms on either side of my neck against my shoulders and his thighs outside of my thighs.
It was like am caged under egandi's big mascular body frame.
His chest was on my shoulder blades.
"Lets mate like animals." Egandi said as he started thrusting me.
He digged me very deeply as i moaned for him.
His cock balls slapping my buttocks and his hair around his cock tickling me.
His body moving on top of me with his thrusts.
He was roaring going deep inside me digging as i was overwhelmed with his body strength,he kept on pushing my body over with his thrusts.
We were wet in our own sweats.
He started licking my ears and neck. I couldnt hold no longer in that position i couldnt stand his thrust as he was throwing me over,my hands collapsed and i fell down on my stomach and his cock disconnected from my anus.
He aimed his cock again in my anus and buried it down in me as he let his body down me crashing me.
His hands over my hands as he thrusts me in and out while am moaning under him till he burst again his seeds deep in me.
We rested like that for a moment then he moved off me  and turned on his back while i was exhausted to even move,i stayed like that on my stomach and felt asleep.
I woke up the next morning beside egandi with my head on his chest and his arm over me.
I felt sore in my anus and we were both naked.
I was shoked,i let myself out of his arm and egandi woke up.
"Greetings beautiful,its a new day." Egandi lazly said to me.
"What happened? Why are we both naked in bed? My anus is sore and wet and i smell you all over me egandi." I said with a worried face as i examine my little body which had bite marks,i stood up and couldnt even walk properly and wore  my loincloth and tunic to hide my nakedness while crying.
"We just made love anila it was beautiful." Egandi said wearing his leather loincloth.
"You dog! You raped me! I dont remember having sex with you!" I shouted throwing weak fists at his chest.
He grabbed my hand and pushed me over on his bed as i fell on top of it.
"I didnt rape you,i wanted to take you willing anila,you gave yourself willingly to me" Egandi said.
"I remembered you bringing that clay pot with a nice scent...wait what was it?" I run towards the pot and looked inside it to find some ashes and twigs.
"What was inside here? That smell poisoned me egandi! Did you had some love potion in here?"
I looked egandi with anger.
"Yes it was love potion,i couldnt rape you,thats why i earlier apologised...." Before he finished talking i threw the clay pot at him which he evade it and hit the wooden wall falling down breaking to pieces.
"I hate you egandi! You just like your father! How could you do this to me!" I screamed at him.
Egandi walked towards me,i wanted to hit his face but he held me tight against the wall.
"My father confessed of raping your mother but i couldnt tell you because you were unstable back then,i dont know why my father and i were bewitched with your charms,i didnt want to do it like my father to your mother thats why i had love potion in a sweet scent,you smelled it and your body craved for me to dig your insides with my powerful cock." Egandi boldly said to my face.
I was crying now "why why egandi you still violated me with that potion,you are of no different with your father,i hate you very much!" I said to him with tears running down to my cheek.
"Mayeye told my future that i will make love to you but on the next day i will fight to live,so i guess shalak is on his way here at any moment." Egandi said.
"Then i wish you dead!" I shouted at him.
"Hahah anila am not scared of that,you should be scared of loosing your shalak to death,now you going to wash yourself,eat and wait for your husband to come to his death before your eyes." Egandi said with a cold smile then left.