Chapter 8

Anila P.O.V

I was waked up by akruu tapping my shoulder. "Little one wake up,we have arrived."
"Where are we?" I asked in a sleeping mood. I was tired from that long journey.
"We are at the imperial palace,the great capital of shele empire,do you know its name?"
Akruu asked me.
I looked at him with a confused faced. Akruu was a feminine man,from our conversations we had during the journey i learnt that he is the head of royal consort chamber of feminine men like me.
As we were moving out of the horse carriage and saw massive stone buildings,it was at night and the walls of the building were lit with torches of wooden starves fixed on walls. They were so many. Soldier were everywhere i didnt have time to observe well my sorroundings as akruu order as to hurry and get inside this huge doors as we are escorted my guards.
The palace was quiet,i guess people were sleeping. We walked through the hallways,stairs,it was a journey of itself. I wondered how long it took to build such a massive stone buildings.
Akruu opened the door and told me to get inside. I hesitated as one guard pushed me inside and locked the door and locked it behind me.
"What are you doing! Let me out!" I shouted.
"Get some sleep,i dont have time for your outbursts." Akruu said.
I turned around to look around the chamber it was lit by white sticks,the walls were decorated in  patterns,it was big than our huts back in village. Everything about it was beautiful and well decorated.
I went to bed and fell asleep.
I felt some cold liquid on my face which made me to open my eyes  realizing it was already morning.
There was a boy like me sprinkling water on my face to wake me up. "Wake up you sleeping princess."
"What are you doing? Who are you?" I asked in annoyance.
Wiping sprinkles of water off my face and sitting up on the edge of my bed. I saw several people in my room.
"I think i recognised you,you the boy in the potrait in prince chamber." The boy said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
" I mean prince shalak has a potrait of you in his chamber and he is obsessed with it,you are here because of him." he said rolling his eyes.
"I have brought you some tunics and sandals to wear,choose your best and am Tela the favourite consort of prince shalak,he said handing out his hand for me to greet him as i pulled out my hand to meet his hand he pulled it away while giving an evil laughter.
"What is wrong with you? You are stupid! Get out of my sight." I shouted at him.
Akruu walked into the chamber. "What is going on here? Why are you shouting?"
"Its a pleasure meeting you sleeping princess." Tela joked with an evil smile bowing and walking away out of the chamber.
"You need to wash your body,dresse well and eat,you see that door? It leads to your own washing place. Your teacher will come and teach you some palace manners and rules before letting you out of this chamber" Akruu said.
"A teacher?" I asked as he replied by pointing at the washroom chamber.

Prince Shalak P.O.V

"Your highness." Tela politely called out as we ran into each other in the hallway.
"Tela" i replied back.
"Congratulations,i saw you succeed in bringing the boy on the potrait into the place,you always get what you want." Tela said.
I cant tell if tela was sincere or he was just jelous. He has never congratulate me for bringing other boys in the palace infact we even have threesome with tela and never bothered him.
He is my favourite consort but he has a duty as a sex slave to satsfy palace guests who are craving for feminine boys like him.
"I see you met anila already." I said to him.
"So are you going to replace me with that boy whom you were obsessed with his potrait? I dont think he will love you,he will hate you from what you did to him.Am loyal to you,served you well and stood by you when you were in your lowest form,is that how you repay me?" Tela asked me with a disgusting look. Those words hurting and i was burning in anger.
I grabbed tela by the neck with my right hand chocking him.
"How dare you talk to me like that? Know your place! You are standing before a prince am not your subject and i forbid you to talk to anila or going to his chamber." I growled to him as i squeezed his neck as his eyes were wet in tears.
"Never do that again slave." I said to him as i let go of the choke grip. He gasped for air and said in shaken voice " my..aapooology yowaaa hignesss." He bowed down his head and i left him.
I went to take my anger in sword fighting in baracks and i ended killing my opponent accidentaly because i couldnt control my anger on what tela said to me it might be a bitter truth,anila will hate me for kidnapping him and carry out a bloody massacre in his village.

Anila P.O.V

I went by the window and looked outside. I could see a city made of stones below. The palace must be on top of a hill. These people seemed more civilised. They use horses,the build with stones,their streets are grounded with stones and not earth. Beyond the city i could see a massive water body.
I suddenly heard the door opened up. I turned my head while i was sitting at the comfort of the coach.
I saw a young boy entering the room with a warm smile on his face. He was tall and light skinned complexion. He was so handsome that made me smile unknowingly and blush,i couldnt look directly into his eyes. I felt my heart melting up.
"Greetings to you,am bale,your teacher and you must be anila." He said as he approaching me stretching out his hand to greet me. I stood up and swiftly stretch out my hand and he held my soft hand into his firm hand grip.
"Greetings to you and yes am anila." I greeted him back,i felt unexplainable feeling when he was holding my hand and safe.
There was always tense when we try to lock our eyes to each other.
Its like we got lost in our eyes. He let go of my hand and we sat at the couch.
"So prince shalak gave you a job of teaching me? How dare he kidnap me and massacre our village? He must be an evil prince." I said to bale.
"Thats whom he is,some calling him the devil prince,rapist,lunatic,sadist,blood thirsty warrior demon." Bale said to me examining my face with the same smile.
"He must be an ugly looking fat bald head man like chief sinaa,how old is that shalak?"
I asked.
"Actualy he is not an old man,he is just a seventeen years old and is attractive because both boys and girls are crazy in love with his attractive body and face." Bale said to me after bursting into laughter.
"You mean he is just a boy? A seventeen years old? By gods am even an year older than him eighteen years. The evil of his deeds befitt his nickname the devil prince. He killed egandi,he was nice to me and caring" I said to him.
"Who is egandi?" Bale curiously asked me with a serous look.
"He was my friend." i said to him. " You have me as a friend now but i must warn you not to talk anything bad about shalak or any royal family,you might get into serious trouble with the authorities and who knows you might like him" Bale said to me.
"I already hate him very much and i dont want ever to meet him or know him,bale can you tell me the name of those white sticks they were burning lightning this chamber." I asked bale.
"We call them candles,i will teach you about royal families,palace rules and manners and shele empire knowledge and you will tell me about yourself." Bale said still giving me that warm smiling.
"Its fine i dont want you to be executed because of me for not doing your teachings right,atleast you seem nice to me." I said to him blushing.
"Anything you need just tell me,you might actualy like this palace and call it home." Bale said.
"My nightmare dream has come to pass." I told bale
"What do you mean by that?"
Bale asked curiosly.
"Mayeye our seer back in our village told me that my dream is of my future and that one day i will be held captive by a dark authority and now it has come to pass." I said to him with a sad face.
"Am sorry for having that nightmare and going through this difficult moments. Bale said to me as he touch my shoulder.
I felt bale honestly in a shortest moment with him something which i couldnt do with egandi.
"Are all palace teachers nice like you." I asked bale
He laughed and replied "am just the best teacher for you."