Chapter 9

Prince Shalak P.O.V

"I heard you took security issues around anila chambers to new heights brother." Emida said to me.
"Am just taking precautions brother,i found out tela sneaked into his chamber some days ago and provoked him." I said calmy
"You are afraid that tela might talk your dark character and sex adventure to him?" Emida asked as he pulled a smile at the corner of his lips.
"By gods! Shalak! This is the first time am seen you worrying about what someone else might think of you."
Jalas said laughing as he tap me on my shoulder.
We were taking a walk at our huge palace gardens which was full of stairs,flowers,statues of animals and humans,trees,ponds and water fountains.
"Tela is jelous and he even dared confronting me,tela is cunning so i dont want him to say anything or do anything that might cause problems." I calmly said.
"Brother i love this side of you...worrying what he might think of you and how he sees you,that means you realy love him and care,atleast he brings the human in you." Emida said laughing at me.
Its like they love the situation where i found myself in.
I have been ordering very fine linen tunics,food and even jewellery to please anila to ease the hate towards me.
"Oh brother anila is your weakness,your dear heart but i should remind you that he hates you that you are even afraid of revealing yourself to him." Jala said.
"I just hope you wont be consumed by your darkness and twisted mind when he rejects you." Emida said to me.
Those words pierced me.
"Brother and you cant force anyone to love you even if is your slave,love doesnt work that way." Jala added.
"Am prince shalak no one rejects me,i wont allow it! He belongs to only me! He is mine. If i cant have him then nobody will!'' i explode in anger.
"Calm down brother! We are not against you,even if you are a beast,you are our brother,our blood,flesh and our dynasty,we want you to be happy and your heart whom you have kidnap him,be patient and show him your good side." Emida said calming me down.
I noded my head in agreement,emida is the most calm and wisest among us brothers.
"Emida is your wedding preparation ready?" Jala said changing the topic.
Emida face glowed in happines as i look and jala smiling while he giggles at me.

Anila P.O.V

Bale makes me feel alive,he almost visits me everyday teaching me and talking to each other,he makes me laugh hard and his smiles makes me forget my captivity. I forget my sorrows and sadness.when sleeping at night i wished for night to pass quickly so that i can see him the next day.
A sunlight in my life and drought when i dont see him.
He doesnt know how i feel for him but he is usualy touchy towards me and i can feel he knows how i feel when we lock into each other eyes without talking.
Fantasizing bale in my bed and during bathing.
Atleast that demon prince shalak did a favour of bringing bale into my life.
I asked him once to help me escape which he sounded more of angry than disapointed.
Bale looks more of a prince even though he is a peasant like me.
Am still nervous on meeting prince shalak the demon boy.
My door was always locked from outside,visitors knock on the door to alert me.
I have not seen akruu or that mean tela after the first day in the palace. The servants always change,no sevarnt comes twice in my chamber.
I did wish to go outside and enjoy the view which bale told me he will talk to shalak to let me take a walk in their beautiful palace garden.
I sat by my coach waiting for my teacher bale.
I had a knock at the door,i turned my head from the window looking who was entering,my heart lept when i saw bale.
"Greetings anila." He greeted me as he approaches me stretching out his both hands.
"Greetings bale,you look different" I replied standing up and placing my two hands on top of his warm hands while his thumbs caressing the back of my hands gently while looking deep into my eyes smiling glad to see me.
I trail down my eyes to his tunic,its different,the way he dressed is different its not of a peasant.
"Why are you dressing like a noble man? I never knew you can afford this or perhaps that demon prince shalak has been generous to you." I said to him which turned his face to a sad one. He stared at me without replying.
I touched his tunic which was well decorated with embroided,patterns and leather belt around his waist decorated with precious stones.
Then my eyes caught the sight of his shiny golden bracelet,i touched it and gave a clear look, it has a royal emblem.
"Bale why are you wearing this royal bracelet? You did told me that this bracelet is worn by prince's of torana dynasty,why is this on ur hand?" I asked him looking confusing.
Bale avoided my eye contact and looks like he wants to tell me something.
"Anila..anilaa listen." He gathers some courage aproaching me.
I stepped backwards.
"Are you a prince? Because no one can wear that except a prince you told me that" I asked him.
"Yes i am...a prince." He said trying to hold some words.
I was shocked and angry.
"Is your name even bale? Which prince are you? There are only three princes in this palace according to you! Who are you?" I screamed at him.
He stood firm bringing his hands to his back and his aura changed to authoritarian and took a deep breath.
"Am prince shalak dashi jeranda from shele empire,the third and last son of King buzala the empiror of shele empire and the one who kidnaped you" He said looking directly at my shocked scared confused face,with tears coming down to my cheeks.
I stepped further back,my heart was beating faster i wanted to talk but my speech was voiceless.
Then i felt a familiar feeling,this feeling where i see darkness and absent from the real world,its happening again,my body weakens bit by bit.
I finaly saw darkness as shalak approaches me calling my name.