Chapter 12

Prince shalak P.O.V

There is a royal marriage rite today,my brother prince emida is going to bond with the governor's daughter of the south.
What am worried is if Anila will behave and not cause embarrasement or chaos in this marriage celebration,i gave akruu instructions to anila.
My family is happy for emida.
Am only here because its my our family marriage rite meanwhile i realy hate being here lots of people want to greet me,forcing their boring small talks to me.
How i miss going to war,its been peaceful for while.
As my eyes roam around to  noble men and women of the empire my eyes finaly caught the sight of anila as he was approaching me. By gods he was so beautiful with that elegant fine tunic on his petite glowing body,i walked towards him still keeping my eyes on him. Those jewellery look fine on him he was a princess,my princess.

Anila P.O.V

Akruu took me the palace garden where i saw man fine people,there was a royal marriage rite celebration.
Akruu told me prince shalak is waiting for me and that i should not cause embarrasement or problems to the royal celebration. Akruu noded at prince shalak direction and told me to walk over him.
On seeng his direction my eyes met his eyes and i slowly struggle with my steps toward him,he was so handsome and tall,there was a smile on his face which made me somehow courageous enough to walk towards him.
As we both met a step closer,we stood staring at each other as if we were just two of us in the garden.
"Greetings my princess." He smiley said as he stretch his right hand towards me. I rembered akruu words of not causing embarressment or problems.
"Greetings to you prince shalak." I said stretching my right hand placing it on his palm which he gently grip and slowly pulling it toward his mouth kissing the back of my hand while our eyes still locked to each other.
I blushed away,feeling my insides boiling.
I felt people stares at me and whispers.
Prince shalak let go of my hand slowly and stepped beside me wraping his arm on my waist gently as we walk greeting guests.
I met prince shalak royal family members,his father,mother,brothers,sisters.
His sister princess didi couldnt stop giggling me of how my presence makes prince shalak happy,she told me to forgive shalak shortcomings and try and understand him though is difficult to deal with him,his brother prince jala just teases us that we look good together and we should have our own marriage rite soon.
I was suprised while shalak laughed and shyly looked at me while i blushed.
I felt relieved that i was somehow liked by his family.
During the whole celebration prince shalak never left my side.
Many days passed,i was still sleeping in his chamber thou we were distance,he didnt forced himself on me but he kept on giving me gifts,i felt safe with him somehow to the point of asking him where he was if he took long to return back to the chamber at night.
One day as i was at his balcony of his chamber enjoying the beautiful view of the city laying below the palace with square like buildings seperated by roads with trees on either sides,talking to my innerself that my destiny seems to be with shalak,should i give myself willingly to him before he forced himself to me.
Shalak is determined to make me his and he even proudly says to his family and subjects.
Shalak is the most handsome boy i have ever met,his smile makes me melt and my boyvagina seems to crave for his cock,am curious to see his naked athletic body. How does it feel to have his cock buried deep inside me? Wrapped in his strong arms,begging him to stop while he is digging me? I found myself caressing my own body biting my lower lip just to fantasize on those thoughts.
I want shalak to feel my naked body. My feels have grown stronger than my mind.
Was he poisoning me? Or giving me some love potion through food?
Why do i always crave for him especialy when we are in bed?
And thinking of tela being mean to me because he is jelous of me but actualy i became jelous of tela because shalak penetrated his insides loads of times.
That anytime he might get shalak back and me thrown as sex slave.

Prince Shalak P.O.V

I saw anila sleeping peaceful,i know he loves me but i dont know why he rejects me..mmh is it because i had him forceful taken and murder some people on the way?
Cant he understand that he belongs to me and i will kill more just to reach him.
When i got inside the beddings and my hands brushed his naked buttocks as he was sleeping on his side with his back facing me,i was suprised that he had no loincloth he was naked.
I was wondering if he is seducing me or playing a trick on me.
I felt my cock growing full,i dont think today i will stop myself from digging his anus,i cant control myself.
I placed my right hand on his thighs and felt his breathing i knew he was awake..i caressed his thigh as i softly moving up to his waist till his chest caressing his nipples as his breathing increasing gradualy.
I licked his ear then i whisper to him "Give me permission to make love to you anila." I find him special to ask him permission.
Anila turned on his back and he placed his soft hand on my face caressing me.
"Shalak you have my permission." Anila said.
I lowered my head to his,our nose touching each other as i kissed his lips sucking his lower lip and my tongue penetrating his mouth as i hover on top of his body resting my body on his small feminine soft body spreading his legs with my knees.
Now am between his legs as i raised my head to view his face caressing his forehead.