Chapter 5

Anila P.O.V

My head was moving in a rythm,my forehead was against something smooth which was making my head moving in its rythm and the sound of breathing,opening my eyes and pulling my head backwards,i became aware that me and egandi we are sleeping sideways facing each other,my head was tucked in his chest with my right hand on his torso,his left arm over around my shoulder and his left leg around my waist,felt trapped in this position. Egandi locking me in his arm and leg as i enjoyed his body warmth feeling safe,am begining to be attracted to him,his nice and caring to me,i moved my head further backward to see his face and he woke up from my movement and opened his eyes.
"How are you dear,trying to escape from my holding?" Egandi asked in a lazy sound kissing my forehead and caressing my shoulder blade.
"Am fine." said to him as i move my body away from him signaling to free me from his lock,he pulled back his leg and hand,we both sat at the bed.
"Today i will take you to mayeye."
Egandi said.
"The seer? but am not sick am fine." I said giving him a curious look.
"I know you not sick but about your nightmare,maybe there is something she can do about it,why dont you tell me about it?"
Egandi asked holding my chin gently.
"Its horrible to even think about it." I said to him.
"Let go of that fear by talking to me,my ears are all yours." He insisted.
I told him about my nightmare.
" Dont worry it was just a dream but i will take you to mayeye."
Egandi said.
"Thanks,you are a good person." I said to him and trying to get myself out of the bed but egandi gently held my arm and said " wait i got a request,can we sleep in same bed together as from today? I promise i wont do anything without your approval except cuddling you."
"Yes we can,now we late to start the day,lets prepare ourselves."
I said to egandi whose eyes shun bright with a smile as we got off from my bed.

Prince Shalak P.O.V

Am standing naked starring at the potrait of anila in my chamber,just imagining how his skin is soft to touch and caress,i find him beautiful,this boy was living in my mind,am rubbing my full cock and caress my chest  thinking of him. The things i will do to get him in my arms.
I asked myself if he will like me back if he is aware of my dark reputation.
But why should i worry if he will like me? I am prince shalak no one can reject my sexual advance,its a previlege for them to have my royal cock digging their anus and to be in my arms.
I can feel the bonding between me and this boy in potrait.
I sat down on my coach leaning my back backward to the coach and spreading my legs wide,rubbing my cock,anila was infront of me watching me through his potrait.
My body was begining to heat up with my right hand rubbing my cock and left hand caressing my chest,i closed my eyes and still saw anila's potrait.
Imagining how it feels to be between his soft thighs,how am gonna lick his soft body,how am going to crush him in my arms and kiss his tender lips to make him know he is mine and how my cock is going to flood his male vagina.
I felt tension building in me and started breathing heavily,my body was sweating lightly and giving out roaring moans.
Anila my dear my young royal teenage cock awaits you to burst my royal seeds inside you and impregnate you.
I felt my muscles on my body tensed more and on heat,i gasped for air,i opened my eyes as my seeds are sucked out of my cock by the outside world,shooting with force,it was alot.
I calmed down as the floor below me is spread with my seeds.
I looked at the potrait.
"Anila hope its worth it what you doing to me." I said

Anila P.O.V

"How does she get up here in a hill and live in a cave alone despite her old age?" I asked egandi.
We've been trecking up in the hill finding this cave where mayeye lives in. I was exhausted.
"No one can understand her,infact she temporalily lives here,sometimes she lives deep in the forest. Lets go inside the cave she is expecting us." Egandi said leading the way into the dark cave.
As we get further into the cave we saw a woman sitting behind fire which was burning some twigs liting the place.
"Welcome my children." Mayeye calmy told us. We sat down and told her about my dream.
"Your dream says death will befall your village,men will be slaughtered. You will be taken into captive thats why you were in chain and taken to the shadow figure,which means he is of a dark character." Mayeye said with a serious face.
"What about the crown the shadow was holding in his hand? Can that tell us if that person is a ruler of some place?" Egandi asked.
"I cant tell exactly,there is two way to look into this,one is that the crown signifies he is a ruler,person with authority,powerful person and second since the shadow is not wearing the crown on his head but rather holding in its hand,it might also mean the crown is bringing to you." Mayeye said pointing to me.
"What? How can that be? And at the same time am held captive" I asked in shock.
"Death and captivity might be path to it." Said the old woman.
I was confused. We left the cave with egandi and we had earlier planned to spend the day out of the village. We ate our packed food and searched for wild fruits as we talk to each other.
Then we ended up swimming naked in the river.
I remembered egandi asking why i was staring at his cock as we were stripping naked and joked that i can touch it if i want. Well i was embarrased but gave me an innocent smile running into the water naked. He has an attractive body. I followed him into the river naked. We swam and played with water,i forgot all my worries and fears. I felt happy then egandi suddenly appeared before me grabbed wrapped his arms around my body and lifted me off water and threw me on the surface of the water as he laughed at me. I raised my head out of water."Egandi you are going to pay for this." I said and swam to him,as i raised my both arms to get hold of him. He quickly wrap his arms around my body with my arms ending up around his neck on his shoulders,he looked down at me since he was taller laughing and saying to me "let go of me anila so that i can throw you over again."
"No i wont!" I said to him.
I felt his arms fastening his hold on me trying to pull me off water. Thats when i did the unthinkable i wrapped my legs around his waist,i felt his full cock rubbing touching between my buttocks and my cock erected against his stomach.
"Now this is a beautiful moment better than throwing you off the water." Egandi said to me as i look into his eyes,i felt drawn to him,there was tension between us,egandi slowly moving his head forward to kiss my lips gentley..i kissed him back and we started sucking each other lips..i felt his fingers rubbing my anus,i guess it was his middle finger.
"Calm down my dear." Egandi whispered in my ear as he inserted his finger gently into my anus,i squirmed and moan against his body as as he insert his finger further. His finger playing with my anus. We were lost in our pleasure,it was difficult to maintain his hold of me for longer since our bodies were wet and slippery.
We swam to the shores and ran into the sandy shores,he tackled me from behind and we ended up falling down on sand him on top of me then he manouver himself between my legs,his cock against my own cock both of us breathing heavily. I felt his weight on me. "Can we stay like this for a moment?" Egandi asked.
"Yes we can but its getting late..." Before finishing saying to him,he  placed his head beside my head our breathing calming and going in unison. I felt good to be under his body.
We must have been fallen asleep because the dark is already here.
I called out egandi and he raised himself from me.
We wore our clothing packed our stuffs and hurriedly heading to our village.