Chapter 7

Prince shalak P.O.V

The drummer hitting his drum with rythm feeling the space in my own chamber and elevates our own burning lust. While in bed am with tela and a new consort boy. I laid in bed with my legs spread wide with the new consort between my legs sucking my cock and massaging my two cock balls while tela his legs spread across my chest,my right hand on his neck while my left hand caressing his soft body softly pinching his nipples while he moans. I pulled tela towards me with his head falling on the side of my neck licking my neck and ear with his hands going through my hair caressing my face,i slap his buttocks with both of my hands which snaked from under his body,i grabbed his buttock,squeezing them both and spreading them apart with my fingers rubbing his anus. Tela moaned while the new consort was chocking with my cock greedily sucking my cock well. The drums beating continued feeling the air,my two middle fingers were invading tela anus and he was moaning loudly as i dig his hole using my fingers.
"Tela go and sit on my cock and ride it while you new boy go and get me oil." I ordered.
Tela sat on my full cock and started ridding it well,with tela i can dig him with any style he can take my aggressivness. The new boy came with a botttle of oil.
"Pour it on my hand then u can lay across my chest i want to get my finger inside you." I said to the new boy who climbed across me,and laid on my chest horizontaly. I can feel his grown cock on my chest. I inserted my wet finger gently into his tight anus as he moans and i thrust my finger in and out his anus the boy was loud,i slap his buttocks often and thrust my finger in and out.
Tela was jumping up and down on my cock,i felt my body tensing releasing my seeds up in tela's anus. The drum rythm became slower. Tela fell on the side of my bed breathing heavily like me.
We rested for a moment then. Then i turned the new boy's head facing my cock and his buttocks facing me,i lifted myself up to kneeling position,me between his legs holding his waist with his head down on my bed,i thrust my cock inside him and he screamed,the sound of drums started filling the chamber,this boy is so tight not like tela who i have destroyed his anus with my cock,i became more rough and agressive thrusting mayself hard,my thighs slammed into his buttocks with loud sounds.
I threw him over with each thrust and bring him back with my grip in his waist and again Our bodies were wet in our own sweat. I digged this boy as he screams and his body trembling from my powerful thrust. I tensed again and roar loudly as my seeds wash this new boy insides. I fell back to bed laid and rest as the sounds of drum fade.

Anila P.O.V

I opened my eyes with a feeling of dizzynes and weakness.
I was in some moving.My visions became clear i saw a middle aged man across me sitting carefully observing me. He was wearing an expensive piece of cloth decorated with several jewelleries and a headress. A fine embroided white tunic with a black cloak over his shoulders.
On his sides were two young men,with black cloaks simple headress and white tunic.
"What did you do to me? Who are you where am i? Where are you taking me?" I demanded while still being afraid of them.
"Poor soul,you from uncivilised society,you are in a royal carriage driven by horses. Am Akruu and my master has been looking for you,we are heading to shele empire,your new home." The man in the middle said to me.
"What? How dare you! You cant forceful take me away just because your master ordered you! Who is your master?" I shouted at him.
"Calm down dear you will meet my master soon,the devils prince,you seemed to be special to him that he sent his loyal soldiers to personaly get you."
He replied smiling.
We traveled for days, i tried to escape several times unsuccesefuly and seem to read my mind watching me closely and not to leave their sight.

Prince Shalak P.O.V

"How is your morning brothers and sister" i said to my siblings as i entered the royal family eating chamber,decorated with sculpted woods,gold and expensive artwork.
"What am i listening? Shalak in good mood this morning? Whats going on? You always in bad mood." My elder sister didi asked me,suprised with my good mood,am not that type of person who displays happy joyful moments publicly.
I took a sit with my siblings.
"His heart is on fire." My brother emida said.
I smiled at him. "Whose heart is on fire?" My beautiful mother asked as she entered the chamber with my father,we stood up as they entered and we sat after they did.
"How are you my children?"
my mother asked.
"We are fine blessed from the gods" we replied.
"Seems this day has shined brightly to this family." My father said aiming at me knowing that he was the one who gave me permission to look for anila with shinja unit.
"Mother shalak has kidnapped his heart from a remote village far away from our kingdom and any moment from now he will arrive in the palace." Emida said still angry with me for disobeying his decision earlier.
"Son no more killing and hurting other people,you have already damaged the poor soul by forceful taking him away from his people." My mother said to me.
"Emida no need to be angry at your young brother,i was the one who permitted him to use shinja to get his plan done,he was desperate and tormented,i just wanted to see him happy like what am seeng now." My father said to him.
"Am not angry at him father." Emida replied as i grinned at him while giving me a smile.