Chapter 13

Anila P.O.V

The moon was at full moon phase so prince shalak chamber was lit by it.
Light coming through the balcony and large windows.
"You are still a virgin right?" Shalak asked. He knew am a virgin from my life story which i told him when he was pretending to be "bale" the teacher.
I nodded in agreement then he moved off me and went to a stand and picked up a bottle.
As he was approaching the bed he let loose his loincloth as it fall down to the floor.
I trailed my eyes up again to his thighs,legs,ooh my his full grown cock which was curved upwards..he had little pubic hair,i trailed my eyes up to his pecs,chest which gave out his athletic physique,his neck to his handsome face which was blessed by his smile.
He was just standing there for me to have better view of him,to admire him.
"You love it my princess?" He asked calmly staring at me.
"Everything about you is attractive,body and face is sculpted by gods,i love it." I said to him.
"Thanks You captured my heart and you make me want you more this belongs to you now." Shalak said he got on top of bed.
He settled the bottle at the side of the bed then he stretched his both arms to me,i placed both of my hands on his hands and he pulled me towards him.
We were both in a kneeling position. So close together with no space between our bodies,he was still taller than me.
He picked the bottle pour some oil in his right hand and told me to wrap my arms around his shoulders while his arms on both side of my body finds its way down to the lower part of my body spreading my buttocks while i kiss him.
Then suddenly i felt a finger rubbing my male vagina then there was finger inserted i gave out a loud moan. It was painful and shalak wraped his arm around my waist tightly not to get away from him,he was determined to penetrate me with his finger.
"Shhshhh my princess relaax" shalak said as he kisses my neck inserting more of his finger inside me deeply.
"Uuuhhh shaalaakk i cant your finger is big." I cried in my moans as his finger seems to be unbearable pain in my anus.
"Just relax you muscle princess dont fight it,you cant back out now." His kisses soothing me his finger was inserted all.
He held it in a moment then slowly moving it in and almost out simutanously slowly giving me waves of pleasure moaning in pleasure. Shalak knew am enjoying the new found pleasure and he continued increasing the pace of thrusting his finger inside me while still holding me with his arm,he was touching somewhere inside me that i felt tense building up inside me. My little cock balls were heavy and i felt the world sucking out my seeds out of my cock,sprinkling on shalak stomach as i moan wimpering in his hold.
He laughed a bit to know he made me cum by just playing with my anus.
He broke from the hold and turned me slowly,my back facing him,his legs between mine and bent me forward my head laying  down on the bed with my with my buttocks raised. He spread my buttock and i felt his cock head placed outside my anus rubbing it then he applied pressure to insert it.
"Uhhhhhaaaahhh it huuuurtsss shalaaaak." I moaned.
"Hold on princess your pain will fade away am almost in,u so tight and warm." Shalak replied thrusting his dick more pushing my body foward.
Now he is grabbing my waist with his both hands thrusting hard while i scream.
My mind wants to give up but my heart wants it in.
Its painful as he invades my insides splitting me. I felt his cock travelling inside me then thats when i felt his his pubic hair tickling my buttocks.
"Am all inside you anila,i broke your virginity,you are mine now." He whisper in a dominant way like he just conqured something i just laid there moaning while i felt my knees going weak as i slowly collapse on bed with my stomach but shalak not wanting to disconnet from me he followed behind me laying on top of my back,spreading my legs further with his powerful thighs.
His body weight sinking me further in bed feeling more safe under him and his body warmth sorrounds me.
"Shaaalaaak my prince i feel good,its feels good you inside me,me under your body." I moaned my heart out.
"Am glad you like it my beautiful flower,i was born to be on top of you,i feel connected to you more." Shalak said as his both arms stretch over mine with our fingers interwining.
"Now am going to dig you gently and slowly since its your first time." Shalak said without waiting for my response i felt his body moving on me.
He thrust his thighs slowly and gently as we breathe together in unison.
Then he sliped his right arm under around my body holding me in place as his left hand was holding my face by cheeks raising my head to meet his lips sucking me as he continue digging me slowly.
With each thrust i felt his cock pushing me over the edge,giving me a wave of sensational feelings through out my body when it touches deep inside me.
He licked my cheeks going further to my earlobes trailing to my neck while i moan softly.
He then rested his head at the crook on the left side of my neck as his pace grew more intense.
Our bodies seems to be melting on each other from the body heat discharging from sex.
Our bodies wet in sweat as shalak body was basicaly sliding on top of mine.
The waves of sensational from my own body took over me as my body shook and moan louder my toes curling as i felt pressure coming out of my cock.
I was cumming again. My body shaken but shalak continued giving me slow deep thrust,he seems to be in his own world.
Suddenly i felt his grip around my body tighten his body growing stiff. It seems he was going to crush me under his strong body as he groans loudly.
I felt him going deeper i moaned for my life as i felt him bursting out his manly seeds deep in my boy vagina.
The intensity shook my body even more.
Feeling of the warm liquid trickling in my insides with several thrusts.
Its seems like he was cumming forever then shalak laid he spent body completely on me as i feel his complete body weight on me.
His dick still remained intact inside me as it seems to soften up.
"I love you anila" shalak whispered in his heavy breathing.
"I love you too" i found maself replying without thinking.

I initialy planned this book to be short but seems this characters get me going.
Stay tuned for more chapters.