Chapter 14

Prince shalak P.O.V

I remembered the first day i had sex with anila,he had a sore anus and was unable to walk properly.
I was worried that i migt have caused some serious damage between his legs but he assured me he was okay.
I questioned myself if he can take a rough digging from me due to his body being soft in nature. Only tela was able to handle me in a rough way,i was typicaly abusing his anus with no intention of making love to him.
Its actualy my first time making love to someone being gentle,feel him while inside him,get connected with him.
I have never felt such feelings in sex except with anila.
Days passed and i was frequently having sex with anila. He slowly gave himself to me. Offering his little feminine soft body to me with love which i gladly own it.
Anila loved my hard masculine body,he always loves to feel my muscles,my chest with his soft hands. He loves to walk beside me with my hands around his waist. He sees me as his protector too.
I could still feel tense between him and tela when they meet. Tela had that jelous look but never provoked anila but i wont going to let my guard down.
I have always known that tela murdered other palace sex boys when he sees a threat to his favourite position from being taken away by other handsome boys.
I covered up his murder sins since he was the only one whom i  love realising my frustration to,i crave him and he loved my dark personality. I was willing to do anything to protect him but that changed when i saw a potrait of anila. That potrait shone a light of peace deep in my soul and love.
We did our marriage rite and anila became my wife. It was a big royal celebration. Anila officialy became the princess of the empire through marriage by me.
That first night i teared down his fine tunic and loincloth as i kiss him deeply sucking his lips and play with each other tounge.
I took off my tunic and loincloth.
I held anila with my right arm  wrapped around his body while my left arm playing with his buttocks.
Anila squirm as i tightly held him against my body as i insert my finger in his anus.
I lifted him up as he wrapped his legs around my waist as i walk to the wall and gently slam his back to it.i pressed him hard to the wall with my own body.
I reached out for my dick as he bite my neck as his hands wrapped around my shoulders.
I thrust myself inside him as he moans,his anus always feels tight and warm. I thrust into him harder and harder since by now anila can take a rough digging from me.
He was just helpless with his body being pinned against the wall with his legs spread around my waist. I held him in place.
I could feel his warm breath on my face,neck.
I just kept on going into him,slamming my own hard body against his little soft framed body. I felt i was going to crash him or make the wall collapse.
Anila screamed out my name.
I walked away from the wall to the middle of my chamber without missing the rythm of my thrust inside him,digging his inside. I have turned his anus into vagina.
Now i completely own anila,he is my wife. Only mine.
With each thrust it throws anila up and comes down i send him up again with my powerful thrust. Anila clinging to me like a baby monkey to his mother. I felt the heat and sweat from our own bodies. I love when i dig him till we both get wet in our own sweat.
I felt my body tensed up spitting out my manly seeds inside anila and it was very powerful i even collapsed down to my knees with anila still held tight by me,obviously crashing him in my tight hold.
I just found myself collapsing on anila's body. I felt anila's anus sucked all of my energy from my body as he was now laying on his back  while am on top of him.

Anila P.O.V

Its been a year since i was married to prince shalak. I was given the tittle "princess" and now am apart of  torana royal dynasty. Being royal makes you feel you are above other humans around you. They keep on bowing to you whenever they greet you or passed through them. I wasnt used to this.I never thought the likes of akruu will bow down to me.
Tela couldnt even raised his head to me.
King buzala,shalak father made a special crowns for me as a gift.
Made of gold and other precious metals.
Queen chele,shalak mothers gave me alots of jewellery and fine tunics,cloacks decorated with peacocks feathers and other precious stones. The all other royal family gave me gifts and elites of the empire.
I started my own foundation to help the less fortunate.
Prince shalak was against it,he didnt want me to interact directly with people fearing its not safe but i got support from his mother queen cheche.
In return he increased my security detail which astonished me.
The only thing am praying to our gods is to get impregnated by him.
His elder brother crown prince emida is a father of a beautiful baby boy who was overjoyed of being a father.
I want to give shalak such joy too. He kept on digging me with his cock and i enjoyed every piece of it.
This time i extended my charity work outside the city,further from the city civilisation. That afternoon as we were going back with my entourage through the path into thick forest, i suddenly heard people screaming and horses neigh.
There were sounds of swords striking each other.
My heart began to race,fearing worst.
Our carriage came to stop and a soldier opened the door.
"What is going on?" I asked in fear.
"Princess we are under attack!" The soldier said as an arrow pierced through his neck making blood droplets to sprinkel on me due to the arrow impact and watch him falling down as i screamed for help.
I gather my courage and got out of the carriage and i saw our soldiers slaughtered by men who worn only leather loinscloth,they were very tall and masculine with painted faces and bodies.
There were screams everywhere.
I decided to run into the forest.
Just as i was about to,i hit a hard body..i guess it was a man's chest before my eyes settled on his face ,somebody behind me covered my eyes and placing a piece of cloth on my nose and felt my nose tickling with warm air going through my nosestrills,my body went numb as darkness took over me.