Chapter 4

Anila P.O.V

For the past days egandi has been charming me,his eyes were burning with lust for me. His sexual advances were obvious.
He brought me to his hut which has two beds,a large wooden table in the middle of the hut with two pair of wooden stools facing each other and a fireplace,i never went outside without him by my side. I felt safer with him but i dont know how long he will control his sexual desires for me,he had made it clear he wants me as his wife.
We would talk and watch me sleep from across his bed. Then I was suddenly awaken by screams of women,men and children from outside our huts,i looked across and egandi was not in his bed,i felt scared and headed to the door to see whats are the screams about,on opening the door i was pulled out by unseen force and landed on the ground full of dead bodies of our villagers,i tried to scream but no voice was coming out of me,thats when i realized the whole village was burning,egandi's hut was on fire too,i screamed for egandi but no voice was coming from my mouth thats when i saw a shadow in human form approaching me with a golden crown in his hands,i took some steps back but the dead bloody decapitated bodies tripped me falling down and all of a sudden i felt my hands and legs were chained in metal shackles pulling me to the human form shadow,i screamed with no voice coming out of my mouth.

Prince Shalak P.O.V

I took him to the place where his potrait was drawn from, we were both naked and my cock was fully grown to its capacity,he was shouting for me to let him go as i dragged him by his arm across the sandy shores of the river,i threw him over the wet sandy shores and landed on his back with his legs spread apart wide for me,i pounced between his legs and i was over him on top of his body and he was under me fighting me,hitting my chest with his small fists,i grabbed his hands and placed them above his head and said to him "Anila i have been searching for you for a long time,its useless fighting me,now you are mine and am going to be dig your anus with pleasure." I growled to his horrified look on his face.
"Let me go! Leave me alone you demon!" Anila screamed to me as my body weight pinned his little body on the sandy shores and i felt my dick swiftly going inside him and started thrusting my cock inside him as he screams,i felt power inside him,pleasure in him,and my cock let out my seeds in him,i stood up between his legs with my cock dripping my seeds as was his anus,anila laid there spread out then all of a sudden his stomach grew big. Anila shouted to me "look you got me pregant you demon!" I was shocked "No! No! thats impossiple you cant get pregnant right away." I said to anila in shock.
I woke up from my bed and sat, breathing heavly,it was a dream, a dream about anila,a wet dream,i have even wetted my bed with my seeds. Tela was on the side of my bed sleeping.
I looked at the potrait from my bed,the purple cloth which covers it was blown away by the wind blowing from the balcony of my chamber,it was a fool moon. I felt anila was staring back at me. "This boy has even managed to get in my dreams" i sighed. I went back to sleep.

Anila P.O.V

"Anila wake up,open your eyes,you are safe anila" i heard a familiar voice calling me and i recognised it. It was egandi,i opened my eyes and i saw him sitting on my bed with his hand on my shoulder with a concern look.
"Anila you scared me,you have been screaming while asleep,you are having nightmare." Egandi said to me. I lifted myself up and threw myself on him crying with my arms around his shoulders and my head leaning in his arms.
'Do you want me to sleep beside you?" Egandi asked me.
I just noded my head in his arm.
We both were wearing linen loincloth covering only our cocks and buttocks but exposing our thighs.
Egandi laid besides me and pulling the beddings to cover ourselves to our chest level. I felt his warm body besides me as we stare at the thatched hut rooftop.

Prince shalak P.O.V

"I was waiting for you my son." I heard the old man saying to me with a smile. I had gone to look for a seer,he was one of the best in the kingdom. To interpret my strange dream about anila.
His stone house was secluded away from the city in the forest,i knocked the door but there was no response i invited myself inside and there he was sitting down on the floor at the center of his room where the fireplace was burning,his house had bizzare objects hanging and on walls too.The house was dark and only source of light was from the fire in the fireplace despite being late morning.
" The devil prince sit down." He pointed the floor sitting across him only to be seperated by fireplace. I sat down crossing my legs,i wasnt afraid of him and he knew it.
"You came to know about your dream which has been burning your mind,that boy who got hold of your mind and dream,desperate to have him?." The seer asked me.
"Yes seer,you seem to already know about my dream and why i came to you.i do have dreams good and bad but this dream is different,it feels unusual its tormenting my mind,i cant get him off my mind." I told seer.
The seer took some black powder and chanting some words throwing them in the fire which brought up smoke and his hands were around the smoke as if he was caressing the smoke chanting a strange language. I think he was summoning spirits then he said to me.
"My son that boy is your mate,the one for you,your companion in this life,you will take him forceful from his world into your own world in the name of your love,He will even concieve you a child."
"My mate? How can he even be my love yet it felt there is hate in it?" I asked him.
"Yes there will be much hate and love between you too,thats the way of life and your journey."
The seer replied me.
I stared at the fire fiercely and said "indeed there will be hate because of what i will do."