Chapter Twenty-six

"Ah it feels so good to have you back in my arms." Blaine said, holding me tightly.

    The four of us had made it back early that afternoon. After a refreshing nap, I had gone over to Blaine's. I was so excited to give him the present I found for him when Marisol and I were shopping.

    "Here." I said, handing him the small gift bag. "I saw this and immediately thought of you."

    He gave me a crooked grin as he pulled out a small wooden figurine of a couple frozen in a passionate dance move. "Is this supposed to represent us?"

    I blushed. "Yeah, I got one for me too. If it's too cheesy, I understand if you-"

    Blaine held the figurine away from my outstretched hand. "No way, I'm not giving this back to you. It's the perfect gift." He carefully set it on top of his desk.

    "Now come here." He beckoned, pulling me back into him. "I haven't seen you in ages and we have a lot of time to make up for?"

    "Oh yeah?" I teased, settling on his lap.

    "Yeah." He whispered huskily and then shut me up with a kiss.

    It really had been too long since we had seen each other. I pushed back on him, my hands running through his curly hair as our lips moved feverishly against one another. He flipped me down onto his bed, pushing my body against the mattress. While our kissing in the past had been passionate, it was nothing like this.

    Blaine's hands moved skillfully over my body. When his fingers brushed by the sides of my chest, I felt a rush of disappointment that he hadn't gone further. When his hands came by again, I angled my body to where he was now touching my breast. It felt thrilling and naughty.

    Blaine pulled back a little, but when I didn't pull away, his touch became firmer. He started rubbing over my shirt and his kisses became harder. He moved down my neck, nipping and sucking as his hands did things to my body that I had never experienced before.

    The heady flame of desire was at an all new high, at least for me. I was excited by all the feelings that were rushing around but there was a little niggling at the back of my mind.

    You know where this is headed right? Are you really ready to give that up right now?

    The niggling was enough to bring me partially out of the fog. I pulled back from Blaine, who gave me a confused look.

    "Elise? Is everything okay?" Our bodies were still intertwined, his hand now resting against my chest.

    Whelp, that line has been severed.

    I wiggled uncomfortably, the buzz of hormones in my body screaming out for something.. "I don't think I'm ready for this yet."

    Blaine sat up and ran his hand through his messed up hair. "Okay..." He didn't look very pleased .

    I sat up, brushing aside my own hair, certain it was just as crazy looking. "Are you mad at me?"

    Blaine exhaled deeply. "No, not mad. Just a little frustrated. Just when I think we're on the same page, you always pull the rug out from under me."

    "Are you mad that I won't have sex with you?"

    "No, but I don't completely understand your hesitation. I love you and you say that you love me. I want to show you just how much I love you, but you don't seem to want to let me and I can't figure out why." Blaine leaned back, looking dejected.