33

~Beyla's POV~

Looking down, I saw that he was talking about a spot that was between my thighs, dark red staining the sheets. I quickly yanked my blankets back and over my body, effectively covering both the spot and my naked form. I had hoped I'd be the type of girl that wouldn't bleed when losing her virginity, but clearly not.

Luke was looking at me closely while I avoided his gaze, my face warm with humiliation as I stared down at my blankets. It was quiet for a split second, but the silence during that one moment was so loud that it felt like forever. I wanted to dig myself into a hole and never come out. "Beyla, was that..." He spoke hesitantly, disbelief clear in his voice. "Were you a virgin?" He asked, sitting down on the edge of my bed, right at my feet. I felt my face warm up even more, realizing that he had figured it out, not that it was very hard to do so.

Feebly, I nodded my head, gripping my blankets tighter to my chest. "Yes." I whispered, embarrassed.

Being a virgin hadn't been a very big deal to me. I didn't see it necessarily as something special nor as something unimportant, but rather that I had wanted to at least have my first time be with someone who I liked. I was never ashamed of being a virgin or thought it was a big deal, which was why I'd not told him. Now that I was looking at it from his perspective, though, I wondered if maybe I made a mistake not telling him. I mean, would I have wanted to know if I was in his shoes? I wasn't sure.

He was quiet for a moment, probably processing the new information. "Fuck." He sighed, making me hesitantly glance up at him. To my relief, he didn't look angry, but I wasn't quite sure what was going on in his head. "Why the hell didn't you tell me, bambi?" He grumbled, crawling over to me and swiftly yet gently pulling the blankets off my body.

"I don't know. It didn't seem worth mentioning." I admitted, peering up at him through my lashes as he laid his body on mine. I smiled slightly when he nuzzled his cheek against my breasts and his fingers tangled with mine, thumb brushing along the back of my palm. "Didn't seem worth mentioning, hm?" He hummed, raising a brow as he glanced up at me with a look of disagreement on his face. I just smiled innocently and he playfully rolled his eyes. "Wish you'd have told me. I didn't hurt you, did I?" He wondered, worry seeping into his voice. I thought it was cute. He was making a bigger deal about my virginity than I had.

"No, you didn't. I'm perfectly fine." I said, lying only slightly. Sure, I was sore already, but that was inevitable and I knew it was going to happen. It wasn't his fault.

Sighing in relief, he gently kissed my skin and then smiled at me. "You want to shower? Or would a bath be better, if...if you're sore?" He asked, surprising me when his cheeks colored a light pink. A blushing Luke was something I savored, unsure how often I'd be able to see that. "I think I would prefer a shower right now." I decided, watching him rise off of me and out of bed. I mean, if I took a bath, my blood and sweat would then just be in the tub water.

"Then that's what you'll get, bambi." He hummed, suddenly swooping me up into his arms. I immediately looped my arms around his neck, feeling a little bit shy with the fact that I was still naked and he could see the way my belly rolls formed when he held me bridal style like this. But he didn't seem to care at all.

We entered the bathroom I used at the end of the hall, as it was closest, and he gently set me on the floor. He started up the shower while I practically waddled over to the toilet to empty my bladder, sitting there longer than really necessary just because I didn't feel like getting up after wiping. Noticing I was still just slouched over on the toilet, Luke looked over at me and smiled.

"You need some help over there, Ms. Verdine?" He asked playfully, running a hand through his already messy curls.

I smiled weakly, too tired to fully play along. "Mhm, please." I mumbled. Something about the soreness between my legs and the orgasm I'd had just completely had worn me out. All I wanted to do was shower, get in bed with Luke, and fall asleep.

Luke chuckled and helped me off the toilet, joining me in the shower so we could both get clean. I let him take his time getting clean first while I just sat in the corner seat, leaning my head against the wall. My lids fluttered open after a while of waiting, straightening slightly when I found his blue eyes peering at me intently from where he stood with his back to the stream of water. Instinctively, I tried my best to cover my belly rolls, curling my arms around myself. "Why are you shying away like that?" He pouted, cocking his head to the side.

He stalked closer when I didn't answer, kneeling down before me and gently prying my arms away as he looked me in the eyes. "Don't hide away from me, bambi." He hummed, kissing my knuckles. "Wanna see all of you."

"But...I have stomach rolls." I mumbled, peering down at him. Normally I wasn't very insecure about things like this, not after I had worked so hard to build my confidence up, but this was one of those few times I was feeling insecure. I didn't want him to see my imperfections and decide he wasn't attracted to me, and it definitely didn't help that I thought he was so much more attractive than me. Besides, he had been with women who were like Kira. He could have anyone he wanted. I was still confused as to why he even wanted me in the first place.

"So what?" He murmured, raising a brow up at me as if he truly didn't understand the problem I was having here. I didn't know what to say and instead just frowned as I looked away. "Beyla, look at me." He said firmly, making me immediately obey. His eyes met mine and he squeezed my hand in his, a genuine smile on his lips. "You really think I'm gonna be turned off over something that happens to everyone? I think you're beautiful, bambi, and I'm sure you don't need me to tell you at this point how attracted to you I am." He teased, making me giggle softly.

"I guess it is hard to miss after months of you pining after me." I said softly, teasing him right back.

He laughed and I swooned at the sound, absolutely enraptured with how beautiful he was when he smiled. It shouldn't be possible for a person to be so effortlessly good looking. A small smile sat on my lips and I leaned down before I could stop myself, placing a kiss on his lips.

It was easy to sense his surprise at first, but he quickly began to kiss me back. He rose to his full height, pulling me off the corner ledge as he did so, and nipped playfully at my bottom lip. "I think we'd better get you all cleaned up before I find myself wanting to be buried inside you again." He muttered against my mouth, making my cheeks warm as I pulled away.

A chuckle left his lips when he noticed, eyes peering down at me as he gently pushed me back until I was beneath the stream of water. I looked up at him, feeling my hair growing heavy with water, and he gently kissed me on the lips before grabbing the shampoo I had off to the side. I went to grab the bottle from him but he smacked my hand away, giving me a look. "I can wash my hair." I pouted, though he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"I know, but I'm doing it anyways. You'll like it. Just wanna take care of you, bambi." He hummed, beginning to massage the shampoo thoroughly into my scalp. Even though I had been sort of protesting moments ago, I felt my shoulders relax and lulled my head back a bit as my lids slid shut in satisfaction. I hadn't expected it to feel so nice. "Mhm, I knew you would like it. If you would just listen a little, you'd see I know what I'm talking about." He teased, making my lips twitch up slightly.

After my strands were covered, he let me rinse my hair and then he began to lather my hair with conditioner. I felt his hands gently slip through my strands at the back of my head, fingertips massaging in a way that just relaxed even further. Peeling my eyes open, I glanced up at him and sighed in content. "You're pretty good at this." I admitted reluctantly, making him laugh.

"Yeah," He hummed, letting me rinse my hair once again. "Guess I'm just good with my hands." He said casually, his voice husky.

Catching the obvious innuendo, I blushed and looked up at him as he grabbed the body wash last, eyeing me with familiarly lustful eyes. "Come here." He said, beckoning me closer.

There was palpable tension in the air, his member stood hard again and those striking blue eyes having darkened considerably. I wasn't sure what my body was doing, but I could feel my skin litter with goosebumps as I looked at him. My heart pounded so hard it was hard to focus on anything but him and the tingling growing between my thighs again. This wasn't the time to be getting turned on again, not when I wasn't sure if I could handle another round tonight, but my body didn't care about that. It wanted him.

And it looked like my body was going to get what it wanted.