34*

~Luke's POV~

Beyla stepped over to me, big brown eyes peering up at me as her wet hair slicked down her back. I saw a little water droplet slip down from her forehead and to her full, pink lips before merging with another droplet that trailed down her slender neck.

I swallowed thickly and popped open the body wash, the loud sound seeming even louder in the otherwise silent bathroom. The two of us were breathing heavily, which made Beyla's perfect breasts fall and rise with each breath. Both breasts were large and I knew they'd be heavy in my palms, nipples pebbled with desire. They looked so soft and inviting, I was sure she must have been some sort of goddess. It was unbelievable to me that she could find anything about herself to ever be insecure over. She was absolutely beautiful.

Another water droplet caught my eyes as it trailed down her belly and then further down, disappearing between her thick thighs. I ground my teeth together and harshly squeezed some of the body wash into my palm, glancing back up into her big eyes. "You're so beautiful." I said gruffly, practically tossing the body wash to the side after closing the bottle. I wanted to feel her skin under my hands immediately.

Her face tinted a soft pink as she blushed; she didn't stop me as I began to wash her, first starting with her arms and then her shoulders. I watched the way her eyes fluttered shut and bit my lip, glancing down at her figure as I trailed my soapy hands around from her shoulder blades and to her waist. Avoiding her breasts for now, I washed her stomach and then I moved downwards, kneeling before her as I washed her legs and thighs. Her eyes snapped open and she looked down at me, a smile forming on my lips as I peered at her embarrassed face.

I rose back to my feet again and saw her eyes widen slightly when my hands made a last dive for her breasts, cupping them in my palms and pushing them together. She looked both turned on and embarrassed, especially when I released one to reach around to grab her ass, a little squeak leaving her. "Okay, okay, I'm done." I chuckled, deciding I had had my fun embarrassing her by touching her so much. I knew she wasn't used to it, but I couldn't help it.

After turning off the water, we got out of the shower and each got our own towels, her arms sliding around my neck when I picked her up bridal style. Taking her back to my room instead of hers, I set her on my bed and made a mental note to get her new sheets. She peered at me from where she sat on my bed as I slipped a pair of boxers on, covering my erection before I crawled into bed. "You want a massage, bambi?" I hummed, noticing the tension in her figure.

"You can give massages?" She asked, blinking at me. I snickered, playfully pulling her towel off and watching her cheeks warm again. "Why don't you turn over and find out?" I challenged, raising a brow at her.

Beyla hesitated, but then she turned onto her stomach and I was about ready to cum in my boxers when I saw her ass bounce, her damp hair sticking to her back. I was so busy trying to restrain myself that I just sat there, staring at her ass until she glanced over her shoulder with a frown on those pouty lips. "Aren't you gonna give me my massage?" She asked, almost challenging me.

Snapping out of it, I nodded, quickly getting out of bed and grabbing the vanilla scented massage oil I had in the closet, which I actually had never used before. Practically sprinting back to the bed, I jumped in and she squealed with laughter when I just about landed on her, a wicked grin on my face. "Oops." I teased, straddling the back of her thighs. She giggled, folding her arms on my pillow and laying her cheek on them.

Once I oiled my hands up, some of it dripping onto her skin, I smiled in amusement. "You sure you're not just using this massage as an excuse to have me touch you, bambi?" I teased, starting at her shoulders.

Beyla laughed, but the sound quickly melted into a surprised little gasp as I focused my hands a little lower, beneath her shoulder blades. Her body practically turned to putty below me, relaxing with a little smile on her lips. "Me?" She breathed, cracking open an eye to glance back at me. "I think I should be asking you that." She retorted smoothly, closing her eyes again. I hummed and ran my hands down to her lower back, massaging those cute back dimples I had somehow only just noticed.