Chapter 3

After two weeks.....

Murthy mansion

Mukti was very happy as Zubain is returning today evening. Manik, Nandini and Mukti went for shopping as Mukti insisted that she wanted to buy something for Zubain. They were roaming on the mall suddenly Mukti's phone started to buzz. It was a call from an unknown number.

Phone conversation....

Mukti: Hello. Kaun hain??

Person: Kya aap Mukti bol rahe hain??

Mukti: Ha. Mera phone hain to main hi bolungi na😠😠.

Person: Ha. Sorry. Actually I have something that is really precious for you and your friend Manik. 😏😏

Mukti: Who is this speaking?? You have Manik's and mine precious thing!! And what is the thing??😒😒

Person: Well that you will know after coming to me.

Mukti: Who the hell are you??👿👿

Person: I'm sending you the address. Come here soon with your friend. Bye.....

The phone disconnected and again her phone buzzed with a message and that was the address.

Mukti: What the hell yaar!!

Manik: Kya hua?? Kaun tha?? Aur tu itna hyper kyun ho rahi hain??

Mukti: Pata nahi kaun tha!! He was telling that he have the precious thing of yours and mine.

Manik: Precious thing?? What precious thing??

Mukti: Pata nahi isiliye to hyper ho rahi thi!!😠😠

Nandini: Accha guys I think we should go and check.

Mukti: Ya. We must go.

Then the trio went near the car. Manik started driving. They were going towards the direction. Suddenly an old woman came in front of their car. Manik stopped the car with a jerk. As Nandini was in the passenger seat so her head hit the front and started bleeding.

Manik didn't saw Nandini. He came out of the car and found the old woman senseless and she was injured. Mukti also came out of the car and told Manik to take her to the hospital. They brought her inside the car.

She was injured badly and blood was continuously coming out from her wounds. Mukti made her lye on the backseat with her head on her lap.

They went to the nearest hospital and admitted her. Suddenly Manik's eye fell on Nandini who also got hurt. Seeing her he freaked out.

Manik(going towards Nandini): Nandini yeh sab....kab....kaise. Aur tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi??

Nandini: Manik I'm fine.