Chapter 23

Writer's POV.....

After two days Manan freed their son from the hospital as he was recovering now. They were coming back to home. Manik was driving the car whereas Nandini was sitting on the passenger seat with Neel on her lap.

Neel: Papa....

Manik: Hmm. Bolo baby.

Neel: Ab sab thik ho gaya hain na??

Manik: Ha baby. Now everything is fine. Jo ye sab kar raha tha na wo police custod.....

His words went air as the car stopped with a sudden break. Nandini held Neel securely not to hurt him.

Nandini: Neel you are fine na?? Manik ye....
        Manikkkkkk.....

Manik's head was on the stirring.

Nandini: Manik....Manik get up. Kya hua?? Manik....

Suddenly some people came from nowhere. They sprayed chloroform on them and soon Nandini and Neel both became unconscious. They were taken to a godown and being tied to chairs.

They were in a dark room. It was pitch dark everywhere. The door opened reveling two women with many goons. One woman came near Nandini with a bottle of water and splashed it on her face due to which she gained her consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes but can't see anything properly due to extreme light and water on her face.

Nandini: Who are you?? And why did you brought us here??

Both the women laughed and stood to a side so that she could recognize them.

Nandini: Soha....Nyonika????

Nyonika: To tumhe kya laga itna mushkil kaam kaun kar sakta hain ha??

Soha: Exactly.

Nandini: Par Soha tum....tum to....

Soha: I died right?? Nandini....you are such a fool. For my death you had put Manik behind the bar also right??

Nandini: I haven't put him. I was manipulated by her.

Nyonika: Right. I had manipulated you that day. And you know what it was my plan to separate you from my son. Soha was not dead, I just played a game with you all.

Nandini: You know what you are a ridiculous woman. And what you just told?? Your son?? Do you even know what is the meaning of a mother??

Nyonika: Just shut up. How can you rise your voice in front of me huh?? You middle class girl. Do you even have any idea what I can do with you??

Nandini: What is left now to do?? And you.....

She stopped in the middle as her eyes stopped to the two figures which are beside her. One is her man and another their son.