Chapter 12

Nandini's POV :

It is Sunday so today we are enjoying some family time. I and Manik were sitting on the couch in the garden and the kids were playing catch me if you can. I was watching them playing which was eventually disturbed by Manik's naughty acts.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing??

I asked him as he was giving me wet kisses on my neck. I held his hand firmly.

Manik: I'm loving my wife. Tumhe koi problem hain??

How shameless he is. Kids are here and he is loving his wife. I'll kill his wife. Sorry sorry it's me only 😅😅.

Nandini: Manik bacche hain yaha.

Manik: So??

Nandini: So what Manik ?? Hum.....

My words went to air as I saw Maira running towards the gate. A man was standing there leaning toward a car. She ran and jumped on the man

Nandini/Manik: Maira.........

Who is he?? It was the question in our mind. He took her on his arms and kissed her. She was giggling. He came near us. He has beard and moustache.

Man: Hey..thank you so much for taking care of her.

Manik: Aap??

Man: Oho....sorry sorry....I'm her uncle.

Nandini: Mujhe lag raha hain ki maine aapko pehle kahi dekha hain.

He was weird. Looking like he was faking his identity. And his voice was also something weird.

Man: Mujhe?? Nahi nahi. Yeh kaise ho sakta hain !! Main to yaharegta bhi nahi. Thank you so much aapne iska khayal rakha. Aur main ise yaha se le jane ke liye aya hu.

What?? Like seriously?? He dropped from somewhere and saying that he is taking her?? Is he mad?? Ajeb hain yeh aadmi.

Manik: Wait wait....You are telling that you don't live here so how come you know us and our taking care of her?? And more over you are telling that you will take her?? Are we looking fool that we will send her with anyone??

He literally yelled at him. I tried to take her to my arms but to my surprise she didn't even came to me and clinged more to him??

Man: Are aap yeh kya kar rahe ho?? She will not leave me. Am I right Maira??

She just bobbed her head making us shock. We looked at each other.

Manik: See..you can't take her like that.

Man: I can Mr. Manik Malhotra.

Manik: Aap ko pata hain hume yeh kaise mili??

Man: Ha. Pata kaise nahi hoga?? Yeh aap ki car ke samne aa gai thi. Aur aap ise lekar hospital gaye the. Am I right or am I right??