Chapter 20

Nandini's POV.....

I was sleeping when I felt a weight on me and tried to move a little when suddenly I felt pain in my lower part. I opened my eyes only to see Manik lying completely over me and still inside me. He is sleeping peacefully. I was very much tensed that he will forgive me or not. I creased his hairs as his head was on my chest.

Nandini: Manik....Manik get up.

Manik: Nandini abhi nahi. I'm very tired. You also sleep. Good night.

Nandini: Manik please get up. You're hurting me.

Listening to this Manik wake up with a jerk. He slowly came out of her and sat with guilty eyes.

Manik: Nandini I'm sorry.

Aww....my baby. He is looking so cute. I spread my hands to welcome him. He happily agreed and collided on me. He is such a baby. He kept his head on my chest and cuddled me just like Neel does. I kept ruffling his hairs.

Manik: Nandini.....

Nandini: Hmm

Manik: Is it paining??

Nandini: Ha thora sa. But don't worry. Thik ho jaega.

Manik: I'm sorry.

Nandini: Manik it's okay. I'm fine now.

Manik: Nandini....can I ask you something??

Nandini: Hmm....pucho na.

Manik: Tumhe pata hain....jab tum mujhe pamper karti ho na....mujhe bohot accha lagta hain. You will not stop pampering me right??

Nandini: Manik you are my first baby. And I'll never stop pampering you.

Manik: Hmm....only your baby.

Nandini: Ha baba. Only my baby. Happy??

Manik: Bohot.......

Nandini: Accha now sleep. Okay??

Manik: Good night.

Nandini: Good night.

I was not able to understand something is there that I'm missing. He is very cranky nowadays. I don't know why but I'm worried for him. And also I can feel that something is going to happen but what?????

End of Nandini's POV.

Writer's POV.....

Next day as usual Nandini made Manik and Neel ready and they went for school and office.

Nandini was finding some files which Manik has lost in the room itself and cursing him for his careless nature. She was not feeling well as she is feeling that something worst is going to happen. She heard her phone ringing. She took the phone and saw it was a call from Neel's school.