Chapter 10

Nandini's POV.....

"Maira" the only name roaming in my mind. Our baby whom we lost years back. She was of 9 months when we lost her. She was our everything. I think aiyyappa loves her more isiliye use humse chhin liya.

I was drowned on my past when I heard Manik's voice. He came to my and told that he had arranged everything. And Suresh also told that she is fine so now we can take her home. I was more than happy. I just want to take care of her. She reminds me about my Maira.

Manik has done all the formalities of the hospital. She had not gain her conscious back yet but we can't wait here as it's not safe for her. She was now much better. So Manik took her in his arms. He was actually behaving like her father. I can understand as he also loved Maira more than anything. I think he is also feeling same as me.

We came home. I have called Mukti and told her to pick up Neel from school with Mia as they are in same school. Manik took her to the room where I never imagined. It was Maira's room which both had decorated for her but it was unused. We never go to that room but it is always cleaned by our servants. I never felt bad that he took her to that room. Even I was happy for that.

After a long time I came to this room. There Manik laid her on the bed carefully.

Nandini: Manik you go and take some rest. Tum tired hoge.

Manik: I'm fine. Main iske sath rehna chahta hu.

Nandini: I can understand Manik. But you also need rest na?? So tum jao kuch khakar thori der aram karo. Tab tak I'm there with her.

Manik nodded and left the room not before kissing her and my forehead.

I sat beside her on the bed. I creased her hairs and kissed her forehead. Aaj pata nahi kyun mujhe morning se Maira ki bohot yaad aa rahi thi. Main jab bhi ise dekhti hu na mujhe aisa lagta hain ki mujhe meri bacchi mil gayi hain.

I kept creasing her face when I saw some frowns on her face and her little movement. Slowly slowly she opened her eyes with great difficulty and all thanks goes to the medicines.Seeing her awake my happiness were in no bound. She tried to get up but can't due to weakness. I helped her to sit properly. She suddenly jerked my hands and went little far from me. I think she is scared as I'm new to her.

Nandini: Baby mere pass ao.

She nodded her head negatively. She was hell scared sitting in the edge of the bed with her knees up to her chest and crying badly.

Nandini: Baby main aapko kuch nahi karungi. Aap mere pass ao nahi to gir jaogi.

She was at the corner of the bed. One movement and she will fall down. As I was going near her she was moving back. During that she was about to fall when I rushed towards her and hold her tightly near my chest. She was hitting me from her hands but I was stronger than her. After a long hitting session she gave up and started crying more hugging me tight.

Nandini: Sshh baccha.....kuch nahi hua hain. Main aapko kuch nahi karungi. Aur agar aap mere sath rahoge na to aapko koi kuch nahi kar sakta.

I held her securely and started rubbing her back and consoling her. After a while she became normal.

I took her to the washroom and made her fresh. I gave her a  warm bath so that her body gets relaxed. I rapped her with a towel and made her stand on the bed. She was looking very cute in the towel. I kissed her cheek where she smiled for the first time. I felt relaxed seeing her smile.