Chapter 14

Writer's POV.....

Everyone came back to their respective homes. Manik somehow realized that the way he talked with her was not correct. He was thinking that she might had misunderstood someone with Cabir. He wanted to apologize to her.

Nandini was arranging their night dresses. Manik went near her.

Manik: Nandini.....

Nandini: Hm

She didn't even looked at him. She was hurt as Manik didn't believed at her for once and talking with her like that in front of others.

She also thought that she had saw someone else. At that moment all she wanted was Manik to make her understand politely that she misunderstood someone. But all she got was harsh words from him.

Manik: Nandini I'm sorry. I know that mujhe tumse aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi. I'm....I'm....

Nandini: It's okay Manik. I can understand.

She was still busy in her work.

Manik turned her towards him by shoulders.

Manik: Then look into my eyes and say.
Mujhe pata hain I was harsh at you but pata nahi Cabir ka name sunte hi kya ho gaya tha mujhe. I talked to you like that. I'm really very sorry Nandini.

Nandini: It's okay Manik. Main samajhti hu. Actually I was thinking ki tum us time par mujhe politely samjhaoge ki maine kisiko misunderstood kiya tha. But tumne to.....leave it. Bohot raat ho gai hain. Let's sleep. We both are tired.

Nandini went to the bed. She slept on her side. Manik was still standing there. He was ashamed of himself for his deeds. Nandini saw that he was standing there still with guilt on his face.

Nandini: Manik.....

She called him politely and spread her arms to call him on her embrace.

He gladly took her offer and clashed to her. They are our Manan who are always with each other on their every good or bad moment.

Manik: I'm sorry Nandini. I'm sorry.

Tears started rolling from his eyes. He hid his face on her cleavage. He never wanted to hurt her.

Nandini needled his hairs softly.

Nandini: Manik it's okay. Sshhh....don't cry.

She said ever so lovingly. She can never be angry with her man.

She patted him to sleep with all necessary pecks on his face to calm him down.

They both slept peacefully with each other's warmth.

Next morning Manik's sleep broke. He spread his hand to find his life his Nandini. But she was not in the bed.

Manik: Nandini....

He called her out loudly.