Chapter 27

Writer's POV.....

Mr. Malhotra went back to Pune as he has work there. And rest of the friends were at Malhotra mansion only as Manik had insisted them to stay. After long years they were together.

It was noght. All were on their respective rooms. Nandini entered their room after checking that anyone needs anything or not. As she entered she searched for Manik. There he was standing on the balcony.

Nandini went near him and hugged him from behind

Manik: Why it always happens with me Nandini??

As he told that Nandini broke the hug and came in front of him. She saw tears on his eyes.

Nandini: Manik what happened?? Why are you crying??

Manik: You know Nandini....jab bhi main tumhe baccho ke sath dekhta hu na mujhe bohot proud feel hota hain. Kitna dhyan rakhte ho tum unke. Kaha tum aur kaha....Nyonika....jiske pass apne bete ke liye time hi nahi tha. Time to choro, jise apne bete ka koi fiker hi nahi tha, na hain. Wo to hamesha mera bura chahti hain.

He fall on his knees and palmed his face. A mother is always a mother. And a child is always a child who needs their mother no matter how much they are grown up. Same goes to Manik. He never got his mother's love. He is grown up know but he is still a kid from inside who craves for his mother.

Nandini can't see him in that state. She sat in front of him and hugged him.

Nandini: Manik sshhh

Nandini: Manik sshhh....bas bas ab nahi rote baccha. I'm there na with you?? And I'll always be there. Please don't cry.

Sometimes you have to become the parent of your partner on their broken state. And Nandini is proving that. Whenever Manik craves for his parents Nandini becomes the one. Same goes with Nandini also. Whenever she needs her parents there is always Manik as her parent.