Chapter 4

Manik's pov:

I and Nandini came back to my house from the hospital. I was damn hungry. So I demanded to her that I wanted to eat something delicious made by her. I said my demand with a puppy face that she cannot resist at all. Such a pro in this 😎😎.

Nandini was busy cooking something delicious for me and I was busy in my own work which is ofcourse to trouble her by my naughty gestures 😁😁.

We were busy in our own world when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. As I sent the servants out of the house for sometime as I wanted to spend my time with my Nandini so I only had to open the door. As I opened the door I saw Mukti at the entrance. Then only I realized that I have totally forgot about the phone call. She might screw me up for that. But I saw that she has a small smile on her face. There was another person with her. That is none other than Zubain. I think he was the one who called Mukti to surprise her.

Manik: (Hugging him) hey dude. What a pleasant surprise!! You were supposed to come in the evening right??

Zubain: Yeah but I couldn't wait more to saw you and Mukti something that is really very precious for you both.

I was becoming confused by his talks. He gestured Mukti something and she went outside. By the time Nandini also came from the kitchen and hugged Zubain. I always feel jealous by this scenario but it's okay as they are like siblings.

Then Mukti came inside after a while with two people. Seeing them I became numb. I cannot understand how to react. I have mixed emotions. They were none other than my buddy Dhruv and Alya.

I kept staring at them for sometime then being unable to understand what to do I left the place. I went to the terrace. After a while I can feel that someone is standing behind me but is scared to talk. There was a complete silence. I broke the silence.

Manik: Kyun aya hain wapas Dhruv?? To break me once again right??

Dhruv: Tu mujhe buddy nahi kahega??

That was it for me. I turned and hugged him tightly. He also did the same.

Pov end

After sometime they broke the hug. This time Dhruv took the lead to speak.

Dhruv: I'm sorry buddy. I'm really very sorry. I know it's all my fault. I was scared. Mujhe himmat hi nahi hui tujhse baat karne ki. Aur agar Zubain se hum nahi milte to shayad hum abhibhi tujhse baat karne ki himmat nahi kar pate.

Manik: Zubain??

Dhruv: Ha. Hum matlab main aur Alya New York me the. Humne shadi bhi kar liya. When Zubain went there he saw us and identified. He only convinced us to come back.

Manik: Fir kab jane ka irada hain??

Dhruv: Buddy hum to permanently aa gaye. Ab agar chale gaye to teri shadi ka kya hoga??😏😏

Manik: Kyun tere bina kya main shadi nahi kar sakta??😒😒

Dhruv: Shaadi me agar dulhe ka best friend na ho to kaise chalega??😌😌

Manik: Saale.....tu to akbar bataya bhi nahi kab shaadi kar raha hain aur tujhe kya lagta h ki main tujhe meri shaadi me invite karunga?????😒😒

Dhruv: Tera yaar hu main. Aur yaaro ko kabhi invitation ki jarurat nahi hain. Samjha pagle??😏😏

Manik: Teri to......

Then they both started Tom and Jerry race with Manik running behind Dhruv. They came downstairs running. All were tense about Manik's reaction but seeing them like that they started to laugh.

Finally Manik caught Dhruv and started beating him. Mukti also joined Manik. After a while Alya came near them and said..

Alya: Are chodo Dhruv ko. We are just married. Main iss umar me bidbha hona nahi chahti.

Hearing her both stopped beating Dhruv and laughed out loud at her excellent hindi.

Mukti: (laughing) Alya it's vidwa not bidbha.😂😂

Alya: Ha ha wohi.....

Dhruv: Thanks Alya. Pehli baar tumhara hindi ne mukhe bacha diya.😅😅

Alya: Dhruv.....😡😡

Saying this Alya started beating Dhruv.

Nandini: Accha accha bass. Kitna maar rahe ho tumlog use.

Then Manik hugged Alya.

Manik: I missed you. Dhruv ka to mujhe pata hain par tum to hume uske bare me bata sakte the na.

Alya: I'm sorry. But I was also at fault. So I had no idea how to inform you all. I'm really very sorry.

Mukti: Accha bass. Bohot ho gaya ye sab emotional baate. Ab ek group hug. I'm dying for this.

After a long long time they had a group hug. They were very happy after a long time. Seeing them happy Nandini and Zubain also became happy.

Manik: (breaking the hug) Today really I am missing Cabir very much. 😔😔

All became sad once again. To change the topic Nandini asked Mukti...

Nandini: By the way Mukti tumhe jo call aya tha wo kiska tha??

Hearing Nandini's question all became alert. Becoming successful for diverting the topic Nandini patted her own shoulder which was noticed by none.

Mukti: Are wo Zubain ka hi call tha. (Going towards Zubain she hit his shoulder)

Zubain: Ouch.....😵😵

Mukti: Kya ouch?? Kya zarurat thi aise prank karne ki??😠😠

Zubain: Are main to bass tumhe surprise dena chahta tha. Kyu tumhe acchi nahi lagi??😟😟

Mukti: Are mujhe to bohot accha laga. I loved it. 😊😊

Zubain: And I love you 😘😘.

Mukti: 😳😳

Nandini: Accha bass ab bohot ho gaya. Chalo thori der wait karo main khana banati hu sab ke liye.😊😊

All settled themselves to their respective places with their partners and started chitchat. After sometime Nandini served food for all and settled beside Manik. They enjoyed fully after a very long time.

To be continued.........