Chapter 6

Manik's pov.....

My sleep broke due to sun rays. I'm still very sleepy. I felt some kind of weight on my body. I opened my eyes only to see my life my Nandini sleeping upon me just like a baby. My heart danced out of joy. I kissed her head carefully. She smiled feeling my lips. I stared at her from how much time I don't know.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled and suddenly put her lips on mine. I was shocked. After smooching my lips she broke the kiss and hide herself on my chest due to shyness. I smiled on her cute antics.

Manik: Wow. It was my best morning ever. But I loved this bold Nandini and her bold act.

Nandini: Manik.....shut up.

Manik: Are what shut up.

Nandini: Manik utho. I'm hungry.

Manik: But I am sleepy. I want to sleep more.

Nandini: Accha ok. Tum so jao and I'm going home.

Manik: Abhi jana zaruri hain kya??

Nandini: Ha Manik. Chacha ko nahi pata ki main yaha hu. So jana to parega na!!

I groaned and woke up as I don't want to send Nandini alone. Nandini freshened up on my room and I went to another room. Nandini has her dress in my house as each time we go for shopping I used to buy some dresses for her which I kept in my house.

After breakfast we left for Nandini's house. We were having some fun and romantic talks. Our talks were distributed by my phone call. I was pissed of. And Nandini laughed seeing my face. I took my phone. It was from Zubain.

Phone conversation.....

Manik: Hey. What's up!!

Zubain: Manik kya tum abhi aa sakte ho??

Manik : Zubain kya hua?? Tum pareshan lag rahe ho!! Is everything fine??

Zubain: No nothing is fine. Mukti..

I stopped my car.

Manik: Mukti!! Kya hua Mukti ko?? She is fine right??

Zubain: No Manik. She is not. She fainted. Please jaldi aa jao.

Manik: Okay okay don't worry. Im on the way. You stay with her.

Disconnecting the call we headed towards Mukti's house. Reaching there we saw doctor coming out of the house. We rushed inside and saw that there was a big smile on everyone's face.

Manik: Zubain Mukti kaha h?? Kya hua tha use?? Wo thik to hain na?? Aur tum sab smile kyu kar rahe ho??

Zubain: Manik relax. Mukti thik hain. Wo rest kar rahi hain. And we are smiling because I...I...

Manik: I...I... se age bhi kuch bologe??😠😠

Zubain: Manik Mukti is pregnant.  I'm going to become father. 😊😊

Nandini: What!!!!! Congratulations. Ye to bohot acchi baat hain.

Hearing about Mukti tears started rolling out from my eyes.

Manik: Can I meet her?? ( I said in choking voice)

Zubain: Ya sure.

I rushed to Mukti's room. She was lying on her bed. I sat beside her and started ruffling her hair. I was very happy that she is gonna be a mother. She had suffered a lot from childhood due to her parent's insecurities. She is like my little sister. I'm glad that her sufferings have came to an end. Everyone came inside the room. Zubain sat to the other side of the bed. He took her hand in his. Zubain loves her a lot. I was so wrong about him. I thought that he would be not good for her. But I was wrong. He is perfect for Mukti. And for him only we got our friends back.

My thoughts were broken by Mukti's movement. She got her conscious back. I and Zubain helped her to sit properly.

Mukti: Kya hua tha mujhe?? Aur Manik Nandini tum sab yaha kya kar rahe ho??

Nandini: Kyun?? Nahi aa sakte kya hum??

Mukti: Are jarur aa sakte ho. Par mujhe kya hua tha?? Aur....
     Are Zubain why are you having tears??

Zubain: Mukti I'm very happy today.

Saying that he hugged her. He was having happy tears in his eyes.

Mukti: Par tumhari happiness ki source kya hain ye to bataao?????

Zubain: Mukti.....you are pregnant. We are pregnant....

Mukti: Zubain are you kidding me?? Dekho if it is then it's really a very bad joke.

Manik: Mukti he is not kidding. Congratulations. Tu mom banne wali hain.

Mukti hugged me tightly. She was also in tears. She had suffered a lot. But it's time for her happiness and I'm really very happy for her.

Mukti extremely happy for her pregnancy. Dhruv and Alya also came there. They were equally happy. Why not!! Because we are friends and friends are family so happiness is common.

We spend some quality time together and after that all proceeded to their respective homes.

To be continued.........

I know guys these are boring updates. But after some parts it's gonna be interesting. But these updates are important so I have to write these.