Chapter 31

A big platform and thousands of fans waiting for their favorite band to come on stage and perform for them. Only one word is echoing everywhere.

FAB5  FAB5  FAB5

Yes it's the performance of FAB5. The auditorium is filled with the fans of FAB5. And among them Nandini with her children waiting for them to enter the stage with a bright glow on their faces.

There FAB5 made their royal entry. The fans are going crazy for them. Finally they started their performance. They sang many songs. Maira, Neel, Mia, Arush and Abeer were literally dancing. Nandini was again lost in Manik's charm and voice.

Finally the performance ended. Manik took the mike.

Manik: Hello everyone. Hope you guys liked it. Thank you each and everyone for your love and support. Only because of you guys we are here. And I want to personally thank my life, my everything, my love, my soulmate, my wife Nandini. Nandini only for you I am again here. Thank you for everything. And thank you for coming in my life. Love you.

Nandini mouthed a love you too. She was overwhelmed by his pure confession.

Manik: So guys it's been 11.59 p.m. As it turns 12 it's another special day for me. So I want you all to do the countdown with me.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEEL my boy.

The sky was filled with crackers. Everywhere there were balloons.

Neel was dumbfounded. He took some time to recognize what just happened here few seconds earlier. He had completely forgotten about his birthday. And here his daddy dear his celebrating his birthday like this.

Nandini: Happy birthday Neel.

Neel: Mumma.....

He hugged her and started crying hard. He somehow was thinking about his real parents but after this he don't need to know about them because he have the best parents anyone can have.

Seeing him crying Manik came near them.

Nandini: Kya hua baccha?? Aapko accha nahi laga??

Neel: Thank you mumma papa. Thank you so much.

Neel then hugged Manik.

Manik: Happy birthday meri jaan.

He kissed Neel's forehead.

Neel: Thank you papa.

He said in a cracked voice. Manik broke the hug and took him to the backside so that other people can't here them. Nandini and Maira also followed them. Manik made him sit on the nearby chair and he himself kneeled in front of him. He wiped Neel's tears.

Manik: Kya hua baby?? Any problem?? Aap achanak aise ro kyun rahe ho??

Neel: I'm sorry papa.

Manik: Sorry kyun??

Neel: Main mere....asli par..ents....ki baat....aapse..puchne wala....tha....
         Par ab mujhe....aur kuch nahi....chahiye. Mujhe sirf aap sab....chahiye. I love you mumma papa. I love you so much. Main....aapke bina....nahi reh....paunga....

All were in tears by now. Manik composed himself and took Neel's hands in his.

Manik: Kisne kaha ki aapko humare bina rehna hoga?? Hum ek family hain. Aur family ek saty hi rehte hain. Humesha.

Neel hugged him tightly. Nandini signaled Maira to wish him. Maira came forward.

Maira: Happy birthday Neel.

She forwarded a card to him.

Manik stood up and went near Nandini and side hugged her

Manik stood up and went near Nandini and side hugged her. They were seeing their children with a smile in their lips.

Neel: Thank you di. And yes you are amazing.

He hugged her. Cabir came their and told them to goto the stage. Manan with their children went to the stage only to be greeted by lots of wishes for their son. Their was a big cake for Neel in the center of the stage. His mouth was in the shape of 'O' seeing the cake.

 His mouth was in the shape of 'O' seeing the cake

Manik: You like it??

Neel: Papa I loved it. Thank you so much.

He cut the cake and everyone including the audience sang the birthday song for him.

Cabir: Accha ab ek group photo. Say cheezzzzzzz

With this they stayed together in everyone's good and bad times.

Together Forever Humesha

⁂⁂𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳⁂⁂